“Lovely weekend”

Ranked #39 of 116 Hotels in Manchester
Mancheser, United Kingdom
“Lovely weekend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Hotel was excellent location to the Manchester Victoria station and print works. We did have a table booked at Rosso restaurant, this was a good 20 minuets walk away from the hotel, at the time is was pouring it down. We asked reception to book us a taxi which was there within 5 minuets. The taxi was just £5 which we didn't mind paying at all. Hotel room was beautiful and clean, bed was huge and very comfortable. Breakfast was great, very good selection of different foods, fruit, breads, juice, yogurts, full English, Continental- I was very impressed. The only negative thing I would say about the hotel was the room service was quite expensive but of course you don't have to get this. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Thank you for your review, I am delighted you found the hotel and our location convenient for your needs during your visit to Manchester.

I am very pleased you found the team to be helpful during your stay with us, and you were able to enjoy our buffet style breakfast during your visit.

All feedback is welcomed from our valued guests and is taken with the highest priority and have been passed over to our Management Team for review.

Guest Service Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (299)
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

The hotel is nice with the spa and swimming too and the rooms are nice and spacious with very large comfy beds and great black out curtains, however for the money charged per night for the room I expected more like a mini fridge in the room and also better selection of room service food burger and chips cost £12 nice but an expensive burger for what you got also the pizza was also around £12 and was awful just a frozen pizza cooked in the oven. Hotel became very noisy at night too not by peoples voices just constant door slamming whenever someone came out or went into their rooms

1 Thank Danielle N
Derry, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Its more for business men to stay in , the cooked breakfast wasn't to my liking and it was good to see the alternatives available. The staff were quite helpful although they did struggle to understand my dialect im from Belfast lol, as we were a couple staying for four days and didn't think it was very suitable for our needs I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking to stay for a romantic break, the spa isn't really a spa its just a swimming pool and nothing else all the treatments were booked out for months when we arrived to order some. overall it wasn't too bad it just doesn't suit couples on a romantic break.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Déaglán G
Tamworth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Nice hotel and exeptionally helpfull staff. i stay in many hotels around the world in my job and will be booking back at the Park Inn for my next stay in Manchester. Ten minutue work to the Andale centre and godd restaurants.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this review, 17 February 2014

On behalf of the team at the Park Inn I would like to thank you for your business and I will look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Manchester.

Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

I am struggling to pick and find fault. everything from when we arrived to when we left was perfect. The rooms are very nice and modern. The staff are courteous and helpful. And the food was spot on. Unfortunately We never had time to try out the spa facilities.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

I am very pleased you found the team to be helpful during your stay with us, and you were able to enjoy our RBG grill restaurant during your visit.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel on 13/2/14 for one night. The staff were very helpful, the hotel was clean and well decorated. The bathroom was amazing! Only bug bear is that there is no car park you have to use the NCP across the road so you have to budget this in. It cost us £12 with the discount you get from the hotel. Not too bad for almost 24 hours I suppose.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

I am very pleased you found the team to be helpful during your stay with us, please be assured I will pass over your comments to the them.

Morecambe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Our daughter chose this hotel because she had stayed there in the past, and it is very close to the M.E.N Arena. The staff were welcoming very polite and friendly. We had been upgraded to an Executive room on the top floor, our view was Fabulous. There were tea making facilities, which was nice. We had evening meal in the grill, we just had the main as time was short, the grill was extremely busy, my only tiny gripe was the staff didn't come and ask if our meal was to liking and that everything was ok. We slept like logs the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was buffet style very nice and tasty, plenty of selection, something for everyone,again 1 tiny gripe... fresh food that was brought out was tipped onto food already out, so no rotation. Morning grill staff were very helpful nothing to much trouble.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Thank you for your comments regarding your experience during both dinner and breakfast service. The hotel welcomes all feedback from our valued guests to be used as a training tool to ensure our service standards are delivered to a consistently high standard at all times. I have passed your comments over to our Food and Beverage Manager to review and address with the team and retrain the team where appropriate.