“Great hotel”

Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre
Ranked #41 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Had a great stay here last weekend with my friend. We had a lovely spacious room and all the staff were very helpful and friendly and I would recommend the restaurant for an evening meal, of which we had 2. The hotel is in a great location for exploring the city as it's a 5 minute walk from the town centre. It also has a very convenient car park across the road that costs £2.50 for 24 hrs which I found to be very good value. Overall a great stay and will be sure to visit again.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Thank you for your review, I am delighted you found the hotel and our location convenient for your needs during your visit to Manchester.

On behalf of the team at the Park Inn I would like to thank you for your business and I will look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Manchester.

Guest Service Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,275)

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for a friends wedding reception the room was lovely and clean. The bar was like all hotels pretty expensive. We used the hotel post code to guide us via sat nav. Which took us to a car park out the back marked with the hotel name. We was in there for all of 15 minutes while we booked in the hotel. The receptionist who was very lovely told us we was unable to park there and would receive a discount on the car park across the road. We ended up having a fine delivered to our house for parking in the hotel spa car park. We should of been told on booking about it so not happy there.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Josi247
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Just returned from a 2 night stay. Very quick check in. Twin room very clean and spacious. Room had a safe in to lock valuables away. Hotel in excellent location, a 2 minute walk to the phones 4 u arena as went to see Dancing on Ice and 24 hour stay car park opposite hotel for £2.50, and a 5-10 minute walk at most into main town centre. There was plenty to choose from for breakfast from continental, cereals, toast to bacon, eggs etc. Although the cooked breakfast could of been a little hotter it was tasty. We had evening meals both nights which were delicious and would highly recommend. I had accidently spilled some black coffee over the white duvet and duvet cover. Tried to rinse it straight away and let reception know. They told me not to worry about it and thanked me for letting me know and said they would sort it. Found all staff very helpful and friendly.
Hope to stay at this hotel again next time in Manchester.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

I am sorry to hear of the issues you experienced in the RBG. I have passed on your comments to the Head Chef in regards to the quality of the food so that we can investigate and improve.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Park Inn is a modern hotel, ideally located if you were to attend a football match at Old Trafford or pop into the City Centre.

Rooms are fair sized, although they lacked a closed wardrobe for your clothes. Rather the open rack seemed a bit cheap and exposed everything to staff servicing the room.

Breakfast was good with a fair selection for a four star hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

The hotel welcomes all feedback and is taken with the highest priority as this help us constantly review the service and standards delivered to our valued guests, please be assured that your comments have been passed on to the Management Team for review.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I visited Manchester with my husband for a weekend to go to Michael Buble concert and we booked the Park Inn hotel . The second day I accidentely left my very expensive diamond ring in the room and when I got back to pick it up , it was no longer there, apparently the cleaning lady took it. I was not so much surprised by the fact as I was by how the management handled the situation. First , I was told that the maid was in the premises and her belongings were being checked by the chief of Hospitality , but after waiting for ten minutes in Lobby I could wait any longer and asked one of the receptionists to take me to the room were the above mentioned was taking place. After approaching the room, the receptionist entered before me, so the chief of Hospitality did not know I was there, when she was asked by the receptionist about the maid, she replied that she had left and after I entered the room and asked her why did she let her go and she suddenly replied that she was never there and had left around 1pm to pick up the kids and that she had spoken to her on the phone and she had told her that she did not have the ring :)) ... I could go on forever, she was covering for her, it was very clear, then I demanded from her to call the cleaner in my presence as she was not aloud to share any personal details with me and while calling three times, the maid did not pick up the phone. She urged me to call the police and now I release why , because in that case she would get rid of me and police obviously would not have any proof to call it a theft and that is exactly what happened. I am extremely heartbroken, because I did not expect such indifference and careless attitude towards customers from such well known brand as Radisson.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank _Baya_1986
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Fab place to stay, clean, good food and lovely staff. What drew me was the free internet as it means i can still contact my family and get on facebook when away from home on business. The room service food selection was excellent and still hot when arrived the breakfasts were huge and overall really good value for the money

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Thank you for your review, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with the hotel and found that our complimentary internet was suitable for your needs.

I am very pleased you were able to enjoy our room service and buffet style breakfast.

On behalf of the team I would like to thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the park inn on sunday 24th march we were late arriving that evening around 7.30 so it was bang on our childrens bed time. We were given room 401 and its huge massive comfy bed travel cot was ready and waitin to be used. As we alsi need the sofa bed a lady from house keeping came up made ut up nice and comfy she was very lovely amd couldnt do enough. After a great nights sleep the children woke to the views out the floor to ceiling windows they would have looked out all day if the could have.
We went down for breakfast where we were greeted by and lady who seated us and asked if we wanted tea or coffee and a selwcrion of food that is made to order but you dnt need to the buffet has a great selection from freash fruits fried fruits continental meats freash breads yogurts cereals pastrys jams and finally the cooked breakfast piping hot and freash

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for your review, I am delighted to hear that you found the hotel and the team to be as you would expect from Park Inn Manchester,

i am also very pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our breakfast buffet during your stay with us.