2,663 results
All reviews men arena city centre victoria station sauna and steam room car park walk in shower blackout curtains air con good size spa facilities attending a concert lovely hotel busy road superior room min walk would stay again reception staff
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great location to get to and park your vehicle, walking distance to Bars,shopping,eating,arena,train station,trams.Friendly greeting on arrival with swift check in.Room was on 4th floor at the rear overlooking a courtyard (not great views but had a reasonable deal on room last minute and we are out most of the day) clean and tidy with comfortable bed and pillows and crisp sheets,tea,coffee etc.
Good nights sleep,seams to be used more for business rather than rowdy parties.Hotel was busy at breakfasts and had a slight wait for replenishing of bacon eggs nothing major and worth the wait for fresh. check out friendly and swift, overall good experience would use again and recommend to friends.

Room tip: ask for city view (brighter rooms)
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Foreveryoung27,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted to hear that you found your visit to the the hotel up to your expectations, Please be assured your positive comments have been passed over to the team.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed in this hotel for two nights in April for a "jolly boys" outing with 5 work mates to watch the Man Utd v Norwich game, an excellent welcome and the staff were extremely good at what they do. The cars were well looked after in the NCP Multi-storey across the road, food was brilliant, rooms were very clean, will definitely stay again, when I bring the wife up for a shopping spree, at least I'll be able to go round the club shop at Old Trafford again. Location is exceptional.

Room tip: Didn't do the Spa so can't really rate it, if you go to the indoor restaurant and club area a short walk from the hotel don't wear trainers as they won't let you in to some of the bars.
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear David.

Thank you for your review, I am so pleased to hear that you found the hotel and the team to be exactly what you needed during your stay in Manchester!

i am pleased to hear that you will be joining us again when you return with your wife for a shopping spree! I hope you were able to enjoy the Football Museum close to the hotel, if not be sure to catch this attraction on your next visit!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel Saturday the 25th may for one night. At check in we were greeted by a wonderful , friendly receptionist named Scott, he made us feel very welcome. He offered us a late check out and gave us a drink voucher to receive a free drink from him. my stay from start to finish was great. Extremely clean and spacious room with little extras such as bottles of complementary water and a Marie clare magazine. Breakfast was by the best I have eaten in manchester. We decided to have dinner at the hotel too , food great and so was service too. look forward to my next visit and would recommend to everyone.

Room tip: 5th and 6th floors larger rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Louise,

Thank you for your very positive review of your recent stay with the Park Inn Manchester City Center, I am delighted to hear that Scott went above and beyond to make you feel welcome to the hotel and with the little touches in your room along with complimentary drink voucher made your experience at the hotel extra special.

Please be assured that your comments have been passed on to Scott and he was very flattered by your remarks.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Positive- Very good location for the town. excellent staff. clean room. good facilities. price good

Negative- Parking had to sort out on day arrived (stress) we fund allocation near a travel lodge that provided over night for £9.50 secure. the parking opposite was £18.
We stayed in room 434 this did look out to an office so you did feel watched however I would recommend it

I would stay again

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ivan,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted you found the hotel and our location convenient for your needs during your visit to Manchester.

I am sorry to hear you found the parking an issue during your stay, although the hotel does not have onsite car parking, we do recommend the NCP at the Phones4U Arena for which we offer our valued guests a 20% discount from bringing the price to £12.00 per 24 hours, the reason we recommend this specific NCP is due to the proximity to the hotel along with this being the most secure. there are alternatives to this car park however they are not as secure and you would leave your car at your own discretion .

I am sorry to hear you found your room allocation to be unsatisfactory, if you wish to contact me on the below number I would be happy to put a note on your profile to ensure that where possible you will be allocated to a room not overlooking the offices next to the hotel.

On behalf of the team at the Park Inn I would like to thank you for your business and I will look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Manchester

0161 832 6565

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I loved this hotel, so nice, close to my show, really comfy bed, free wifi, which i was happily surprised by. and because i was leaving really early and i paid for a breakfast they gave me one for on the go. So was very happy with the service i received.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear 179rachaelh,

I am very pleased you found the team to be helpful during your stay with us, I am gutted to hear that you were unable to enjoy our range of breakfast items to start your day, however I am pleased to hear that the team were able to organize a take away breakfast for you.