“Excellent Hotel”

Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre
Ranked #42 of 121 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed here on numerous occasions with work colleagues. Good choice of facilities. The rooms are very clean. The staff are always very friendly and helpful. Good selection of breakfast items. Convenient location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Meggan S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear DAandYJONES,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you find the hotel to be of a consistently high standard and you continue to enjoy all the facilities on offer within we provide for our guests,

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Guest Service Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,317)

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Park Inn for 3 nights, the hotel is in a good location, 5 minute walk to The Printworks, Phones4U Arena and City Centre. The rooms were more than adequate, very clean with lots of room for 2 adults. Room facilities include tea and coffee making facilities, a safe, flat screen TV, mini toiletries, air con and a small welcome gift of fresh fruit and bottled water. We didn't eat at the hotel but we did use the on site Pool, Sauna and Steamroom which you can use free of charge, this area was also very clean and relaxing. My only gripe came when I ordered room service, it operates 24 hours with a limited choice. We ordered and were told it would be 20 minutes, but it took an hour! We were given this free of charge though so only a small complaint. I would most definitely recommend this hotel and will be staying again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank David S
Meggan S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear David S,

Thank you for your review, I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with the hotel, and that you will be returning to us in the future.

I am very sorry to hear that you had such a long wait for your room service order, be assured this is not representative of our usual standards and you were given an inaccurate time scale on delivery. The hotel room service does get very popular especially after concerts and nights out, the team do endeavour to honour all time scales, I am sorry we were unable to achieve this on this occasion, however I am very pleased to hear the team were able to make this right for you at the time.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Really nice family hotel, located in walking distance to the city centre, breakfast is a bit under their level but still in a nice quality, clean rooms and nice big rooms. Onlu downside we had was that the parking is not the hotels, but it belongs to a private contrator, therefor the price for parking is quit high (£18 per/day)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tonni V
Meggan S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Tonni V,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted to hear you found the hotel to be suitable for you and your family while in Manchester.

I am sorry to hear you did not find our breakfast to be up to your expectations, I have passed your comments over to our Executive Chef for review.

I am sorry to hear you found the parking an issue during your stay, although the hotel does not have onsite car parking, we do recommend the NCP at the Phones4U Arena for which we offer our valued guests a 20% discount from bringing the price to £12.00 per 24 hours, the reason we recommend this specific NCP is due to the proximity to the hotel along with this being the most secure. there are alternatives to this car park however they are not as secure and you would leave your car at your own discretion .

On behalf of the team at the Park Inn I would like to thank you for your business and I will look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Manchester.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stayed in this hotel 6 years ago for our wedding we have just returned and I have to say the service is shocking we booked 3 months ago and asked for a city view The room we were given was shocking!!! We were given another room but when we returned and the key didn't work we were treated like criminals!!! Please do not stay at this hotel if you value quality

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pete R
Meggan S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Pete R,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with the Park Inn Manchester City Centre. I am very dissapointed that you feel the service has changed since the last time you stayed at the hotel.

I am sorry to hear you felt the room was not up to your expected standard and therefore were moved to another, In relation to the service you recieved on descovering your key did not work, the safety and security of our valued guests is our main priority therefore any guest requesting acess to a room is asked s series of security questions to ensure that the correct room is accsessed.

I'm hoping that you'll visit us again. If you'd like, you can reach me at the phone number listed below. It would be a pleasure to personally discuss with you any specifics and / or suggestions you'd like to offer.

0161 8326565

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Second time we've stayed at this hotel. It's so convenient for shopping, nightlife and just across the road from MEN arena and NCP parking. Rooms comfy in fact we slept so well we nearly missed breakfast, which was usual buffet so things not as hot as they should be but plenty of choice. Many thanks to housekeeping for finding my phone in the room after we'd checked out and staff on reception who phoned my partner to say they had the phone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Meggan S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Happytraveller381,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with the hotel and you found the team to be very helpful in retrieving and contacting you regarding your missing item.

I am sorry to hear that you found the buffet breakfast unable to live up to expectation in being kept warm, however I am glad you were able to enjoy the range of food on offer for breakfast.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on a future occasion.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Good modern comfortable hotel. Only comment was that internet reception not very good, otherwise amenities excellent, lovely pool, and steam room sauna and gym. Bed very comfortable, room service good. Plenty of choice at breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Abraham078,

Thank you for your review, i am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with the hotel.

The hotel welcomes all feedback and is taken with the highest priority as this help us constantly review the service and standards delivered to our valued guests, please be assured that your comments have been passed on to the Management Team for review.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The room was modern and clean although like many typical modern hotels today, lacked in having any individual character. The floor to ceiling windows let in a lot of light, but my room being only on the first floor, meant I had to keep the heavy curtains shut, otherwise every car passing or person walking by, could see in! Could have done with a sheer curtain that you could put across for privacy, but still have daylight! The food in the restaurant was quite nice and the service good, but the price of drinks very expensive. The outside terrace on a warm night was a nice area to sit and have a drink.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Julie H

Dear Julie H,

Thank you for your review, i am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with the hotel, I am sorry to hear that you find the hotel lacking character, the core values of Park Inn are to provide a Vibrant and Welcoming environment, i am sorry to hear that this was not portrayed.

We make every effort to ensure that all our rooms provide a comfortable, clean and welcoming environment to all our valued guests and on this occasion we have failed to meet those standards, a higher floor can be requested at the time of booking, however if you would like to contact me directly on the below number I would like to be able to put a note on your profile to ensure this happens, where possible on future reservations with the hotel.

0161 8326565