2,644 results
All reviews men arena victoria station city centre sauna and steam room car park walk in shower blackout curtains air con good size spa facilities attending a concert lovely hotel busy road superior room min walk would stay again reception staff
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Park Inn for 3 nights, the hotel is in a good location, 5 minute walk to The Printworks, Phones4U Arena and City Centre. The rooms were more than adequate, very clean with lots of room for 2 adults. Room facilities include tea and coffee making facilities, a safe, flat screen TV, mini toiletries, air con and a small welcome gift of fresh fruit and bottled water. We didn't eat at the hotel but we did use the on site Pool, Sauna and Steamroom which you can use free of charge, this area was also very clean and relaxing. My only gripe came when I ordered room service, it operates 24 hours with a limited choice. We ordered and were told it would be 20 minutes, but it took an hour! We were given this free of charge though so only a small complaint. I would most definitely recommend this hotel and will be staying again in the future.

1  Thank David S
Meggan S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear David S,

Thank you for your review, I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with the hotel, and that you will be returning to us in the future.

I am very sorry to hear that you had such a long wait for your room service order, be assured this is not representative of our usual standards and you were given an inaccurate time scale on delivery. The hotel room service does get very popular especially after concerts and nights out, the team do endeavour to honour all time scales, I am sorry we were unable to achieve this on this occasion, however I am very pleased to hear the team were able to make this right for you at the time.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Really nice family hotel, located in walking distance to the city centre, breakfast is a bit under their level but still in a nice quality, clean rooms and nice big rooms. Onlu downside we had was that the parking is not the hotels, but it belongs to a private contrator, therefor the price for parking is quit high (£18 per/day)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
1  Thank Tonni V
Meggan S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Tonni V,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted to hear you found the hotel to be suitable for you and your family while in Manchester.

I am sorry to hear you did not find our breakfast to be up to your expectations, I have passed your comments over to our Executive Chef for review.

I am sorry to hear you found the parking an issue during your stay, although the hotel does not have onsite car parking, we do recommend the NCP at the Phones4U Arena for which we offer our valued guests a 20% discount from bringing the price to £12.00 per 24 hours, the reason we recommend this specific NCP is due to the proximity to the hotel along with this being the most secure. there are alternatives to this car park however they are not as secure and you would leave your car at your own discretion .

On behalf of the team at the Park Inn I would like to thank you for your business and I will look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Manchester.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stayed in this hotel 6 years ago for our wedding we have just returned and I have to say the service is shocking we booked 3 months ago and asked for a city view The room we were given was shocking!!! We were given another room but when we returned and the key didn't work we were treated like criminals!!! Please do not stay at this hotel if you value quality

1  Thank Pete R
Meggan S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Pete R,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with the Park Inn Manchester City Centre. I am very dissapointed that you feel the service has changed since the last time you stayed at the hotel.

I am sorry to hear you felt the room was not up to your expected standard and therefore were moved to another, In relation to the service you recieved on descovering your key did not work, the safety and security of our valued guests is our main priority therefore any guest requesting acess to a room is asked s series of security questions to ensure that the correct room is accsessed.

I'm hoping that you'll visit us again. If you'd like, you can reach me at the phone number listed below. It would be a pleasure to personally discuss with you any specifics and / or suggestions you'd like to offer.

0161 8326565

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Second time we've stayed at this hotel. It's so convenient for shopping, nightlife and just across the road from MEN arena and NCP parking. Rooms comfy in fact we slept so well we nearly missed breakfast, which was usual buffet so things not as hot as they should be but plenty of choice. Many thanks to housekeeping for finding my phone in the room after we'd checked out and staff on reception who phoned my partner to say they had the phone.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Meggan S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Happytraveller381,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with the hotel and you found the team to be very helpful in retrieving and contacting you regarding your missing item.

I am sorry to hear that you found the buffet breakfast unable to live up to expectation in being kept warm, however I am glad you were able to enjoy the range of food on offer for breakfast.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on a future occasion.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Good modern comfortable hotel. Only comment was that internet reception not very good, otherwise amenities excellent, lovely pool, and steam room sauna and gym. Bed very comfortable, room service good. Plenty of choice at breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Abraham078,

Thank you for your review, i am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with the hotel.

The hotel welcomes all feedback and is taken with the highest priority as this help us constantly review the service and standards delivered to our valued guests, please be assured that your comments have been passed on to the Management Team for review.