Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre
US$178
US$161
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$101
Travelocity
US$95
  • Free Internet
2,378 results
All reviewsmen arenaarena car parkvictoria stationcity centresauna and steam roomblackout curtainswalk in showerspa facilitiesgood sizeattending a concertprint workslovely hotelbusy roadwould stay againmin walkreception staffbuffet style
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel, good location, really friendly staff, quiet rooms, nice and clean. Nice that you can use the swimming pool, spa and gym for free if you want.
Only have 2 minor complaints. It said on the website that there was a minibar in every room which there isn't, no extra pillows, the pillows are very thin.
The bar bar downstairs is mega expensive, if you have a drink, i suggest you find somewhere in the city.
Everything else is perfect.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Meggan S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Robbie H,

Thank you for your very positive review from your recent stay with us, I am delighted to hear that you were able to take full advantage of the facilities the hotel offers our valued guests.

In regards to your comments from our website regarding all rooms having a mini-bar, I have investigated and I have not seen that comment, I would like to ensure that the all information provided about the hotel is correct therefore if you would like to contact me on the number below and provide the details of the website you found this information I can have this rectified.

We make every effort to ensure that all our rooms provide a comfortable, clean and welcoming environment to all our valued guests and on this occasion we have failed to meet those expectations regarding the pillows provided.

Thank you again for your feedback, the hotel welcomes all feedback as this is an opportunity for the team to be able to address any concerns raised by our valued guests to ensure our service levels are kept consistently high. Your feedback has been passed over to our Management team to address with the teams.

On behalf of the team at the Park Inn I would like to thank you for your business and I will look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Manchester

0161 8326565

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Lovely hotel, convenient location. Front of house and housekeeping staff friendly, helpful and made us very welcome. Breakfast selection was great, fresh and hot even on a busy Sunday morning. Rooms clean and comfortable. Wifi was a bit hit and miss for us, but only using it socially and not for business so wasn't really an issue. Would stay here again without question.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Meggan S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Cath D,

Thank you for your review from your recent stay with us, I am delighted to hear you found the team and the facilities the hotel has to offer our valued guests welcoming and to your satisfaction during your visit and found the location to be suitable for your needs while in Manchester.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Went to the hotel to celebrate hubbies Birthday and our anniversary, was mis sold a the room as a suite, nothing more than a family room, could not get a fan for the room, could not open a window for fresh air, had to request a fridge, had to request extra pillows....very disappointed....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
1  Thank Jan G

Dear Jan G,

Thank you for your review raising concerns regarding your experience on your recent stay at
the Park Inn Manchester City Centre. I was extremely disappointed to hear that your stay did not meet with your satisfactions and offer my sincere apologies.

We make every effort to ensure that all our rooms provide a comfortable, clean and welcoming environment to all our valued guests and on this occasion we have failed to meet those standards, I am very sorry to hear that you found our suite to not live up to your expectations, I am aware that the team did to ensure that your experience with us was a comfortable one,

The hotel welcomes all feedback and is taken with the highest priority as this help us constantly review the service and standards delivered to our valued guests, please be assured that your comments have been passed on to the Management Team for review.

I sincerely hope that this particular stay does not deter you from returning to the Hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stayed here for a break to get over jet lag, as we were coming from Australia. My husband and I had never been to Manchester.
Great location, not to far from public transport or the main shopping centre.
Place was quiet.
Food was ok.
Room was quite small compared to the room we had just stayed in the previous night in Dubai.
Free wi fi was great.
Hair dryer was in the room and not located in the bathroom, I found that strange.
The bed was comfortable and we did sleep quite a bit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Meggan S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Shazza65Sydney,

Thank you for your review of the Park Inn Manchester City Center, I am very pleased to hear that you found the location of the hotel and the facilities provided suitable for needs while in Manchester.

I am sorry to hear that you did not find the room up to your expectations from your previous hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Was ideally located if you are going to a concert at MEN Arena great location for trains and shopping. Even though located on a main road no road noise was heard from the bedroom had a great nights sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear Jane Louise T,

Thank you for your review from your recent stay with us, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit and found the location to be suitable for your needs while in Manchester.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.