Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre
Ranked #38 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 18 July 2014

just want to say its a shame more hotels are not run as well ,room was brilliant,nice and quiet (537) food was fabulous,the bacon was the best ever quality i would recommend this hotel to any one,ideal if like us you want to go to the coronation street set and have a few days awwy

Room Tip: just ask politely for a quiet room,the reception staff will obligue you if possible,
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Meggan S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Maribut0,

Thank you for your very positive review of your recent stay with the Park Inn Manchester City Center, I am very pleased to hear that you found the Team to be efficient and accommodating.

I look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Manchester.

There are newer reviews for Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I got put up in this hotel for the night when our flight was cancelled. The staff were very helpful and the room was clean with a comfy bed. Food wise, it was simply delicious! We had a great experience altogether even though it was for the wrong circumstances!

Stayed: July 2014

Dear HGBPink,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with the hotel, I am sorry to hear that it was not a choice to stay with us in the first instance, however I am very pleased to hear that you found the hotel and the team have made what could of been a stressful time, into a positive experience for you and your husband despite the unfortunate circumstances for your recent stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Inn Manchester City Center on a more happy and relaxed trip.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I travel with work on average 2-3 nights a week. I want a hotel that makes my life easy.

This hotel scores well-

Very clean room
Good breakfast healthy and full English options
Quick and easy check in, staff no their jobs
Excellent fitness facilities

Main let down for me is the hotel is slightly out of the town centre from my perspective and the restaurant options for dinner are poor.

Will try to make this hotel my regular manchester hotel, from now on.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Andyf1985,

Thank you for your review, I am very pleased to hear that you found our facilities and the team make your life easy.

Although the hotel is a short walk away from the man area of Manchester, the team at the Front Desk will always assist in getting transport to where you are headed.

In regards to your comments on our dinner options, our Executive Chef does review our menu on a regular basis to ensure the produce is fresh and seasonal.

I am delighted to hear that you will try to make the Park Inn Manchester your regular hotel on future visits to the area, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel back in January for a great price! Booked 5 rooms for 10 of us for my sister hen do weekend! We were traveling up from sheffield in the morning so arrived at the hotel around 12:30. We were just planning on dropping the bags off then going on to our days activities. However they had the rooms ready for us to check in which was great! Rooms were a good size and clean! Tea, coffee ,tv, shower cap ect. Two room keys for both guests! Perfect air con temperature. Amazing curtains that block out the light! Only thing that was annoying for me was there was no plug socket next to the bed to charge my phone at night. Breakfast was included but extremely bussy and you can't do your own tea or coffee. (You can make a herbal tea but you have to ask for a breakfast tea) very strange as it took them a while to bring. Location is really close to everything. Was perfect or a night out base!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Meggan S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Sarah_howden,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted you found the hotel and our location convenient for your needs during your visit to Manchester.

On behalf of the team at the Park Inn I would like to thank you for your business and I will look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Manchester

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The atmosphere in the hotel is very nice. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful as well. This was my third time in this hotel and I will definitely stay here again!

Dear Ingo P,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I was a male staying at this hotel with a group of females on a hen party.On arrival there were loads of different hen groups and the atmosphere was great.The staff coped well and the early check in was a real bonus.A 10 minute walk into the city it was an ideal base.Room service at 2am went without a problem and that isn't always the case.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Stephen J,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

A beautifully clean hotel with excellent staff who were professional and polite. The hotel is in a prime location for the city center and all that entails, perfect for restaurants and concert venues, all this at a price that provides value for money

Dear Justin G,