“Fantastic Hotel in Central Manchester” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre

Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre
Ranked #40 of 115 Hotels in Manchester
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Fantastic Hotel in Central Manchester”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel in June 2014 with my family 4 adults and 1 child for 1 night, and I booked 2 rooms. When I arrived and checked in, the receptionist gave us 3 rooms and thats awesome.

The room is nice and spacious. The hotel located in central Manchester and 30 min walk to Arndale Center.

Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
antonybates, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Adriawan K,

Thanks for your great review, i'm pleased that we were able to offer you some additional space upon your arrival!

We'll look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to the city!

Antony Bates

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Wrexham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is our 4th stay at this hotel and we plan to return again in October. The hotel is ideally situated for access to all amenities in Manchester. Walking distance from places such as, Arndale Centre, Print Works and Deansgate. The hotel is quite modern. Rooms are always clean and spacious too. The Spa is lovely (but minus a Jacuzzi) and we have spend many hours there each time we visit. The highlight of this hotel is the exceptional breakfast. It is by far one of the best we have ever experienced in a 4 star hotel. They NEVER run out of food no matter how busy they are. The food is very good quality and constantly replenished until the service has closed. The staff are always friendly and helpful and nothing too much trouble. I will mention Magda who waited on our table in RBG restaurant. Thank you for the wonderful service you provided and we thoroughly enjoyed your company through out our meal. The Management team are also exceptional and will move mountains to ensure you have a pleasant stay. I can write all day about the positives of the Park Inn hotel. However, go and experience a stay for yourself. We will be back in October for the 5th time....need I say any more. Thank you to the Management and their staff at the Park Inn Manchester...you are just FAB!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thor1509,

WOW! What a fantastic review! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, it really brightens up a grey Manchester morning to read such great feedback!

I'll make sure that all of the team here see the fantastic comments you've made, and I'll ensure that Magda receives the recognition she deserves, she is a credit to to the hotel. It give us great pride when its our people that make the difference to a stay!

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you in October!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

It was lovely the room was fantastic double bed for one, with lovely air con a tv with free view the only downside the wifi could have been better, the buffet breakfast is awesome and it's I'm walking distance of town centre. The swimming pool and gym was great and the only critism is the changing rooms could be bigger, but service was great and fantastic

Stayed July 2014
Sg0683,

The best hotel ever is quite a title-but we aren't going to argue with you! Thanks for such a fantastic review, we are glad that you had such a great stay.

In regards to the Wifi, we are working hard with our service provider to iron out a couple of kinks that we've had, and we hope that you'll see a marked improvement if you return to Manchester in the future.

Many thanks

Dundee, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel on a number of occasssions due to its convenient location. Great facilities including swimming pool which is unusual for central Manchester Hotels but was most welcome after a hard day of meetings and exceptional weather . Staff friendly and welcoming and breakfast more than adequate

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Bill L,

Thanks once again for another glowing review of the hotel. We hope that we are creeping from your top two hotels, into the number one spot!

We love that you have enjoyed your time with us, and that you enjoyed the weather here in Manchester, it's not true what they say ..... it doesn't ALWAYS rain in Manchester!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Antony
Bishoips Stortford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Very pleasent stay at this hotel. Significant competition within the City but I would say with some comfort, that this has to be one of, if not, the best all rounder. Great staff, very friendly, good food and one of the best Breakfasts in town with proper sized plates. Costa coffee on site, Swimming pool and Gym that is fit for purpose and accessible within the Hotel itself. I have stayed in many of the Hotels in Manchester and would always take this as my first option.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Wesley F,

Thanks for such a glowing review. We know that staying in hotels with work week in and week out isn't everyone's ideal situation, and we like to think that it's the team that make the difference! It also gives us great pride when people tell us that we are their number one choice!

I'll make sure I pass on your comments to all of the team here, and we'll look forward to your next visit!

See you soon!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stayed here on business in June this year. We booked a room for 3 nights (we work together), but I only stayed for one night, my husband stayed for all three nights. I checked us into the room and presented my Club Carlson card. He checked out three nights later. Somehow; doing this transferred all my Club account details into my husbands name and in the process wiped out all my previous nights points accumulated over 4 years of having the card. And now they refuse to deal with me because the account is in my husband's name, even though he doesn't have, and has never had, a Club Carlson Card. We are pursuing this directly with Club Carlson - but this is a warning to be careful if using a card!
The Hotel itself is fine - clean, functional and well located for the Arena. Parking over the road wasn't ideal but that's what you get for a city centre location. The bar and terrace area were nice and welcoming and the breakfast was tasty. Room was spacious and well equipped, bathroom spotless. Staff seemed very nice, efficient and welcoming, but sadly the whole visit was soured by the mix up with my card. Because of that, I'd be reluctant to return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Sallster,

It was a pleasure to read of the aspects of your stay that you enjoyed, and I will make sure that I pass on your comments to the team. However, it's also equally disappointing that we managed to cause any inconvenience in regards to your Club Carlson account.

Upon reading your comments, it's clear that we made a mistake for which I would like to apologise, and I'd like very much to assist you in ensuring that this is rectified as soon as possible. I can liaise directly with Club Carlson to ensure that this is handled quickly, however, I'd very much like to speak with you personally so that we can make it right from the hotel.

If you could Private Message your contact details, I will contact you at your convenience to fix this mistake.

Best regards

Executive Assistant Manager
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed here with my girlfriend. Staff and rooms were excellent! No complaints and will be definitely staying again. Did not manage to eat in restaurant but have heard the food is also of a excellent standard.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Scott T
Scott T,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. It's great to see how much you enjoyed your time with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back, and hopefully you'll have chance to enjoy the food in RBG upon your next visit.