All reviewsthe penthousenorthern quarterwashing machinefridge freezergreat ancoats streetliving roomthe security guardon arrivalbusy roadhot waterfull kitchenhen weekendwould definitely stay here againmain roadgreat facilitiestrain stationstayed for one night
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights over the Easter holidays. Great location and the apartment was lovely. Very spacious and clean.
Would certainly recommend these apartments to anyone. Will definitely be staying again.
Much much better than a hotel room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Front Office M, Manager at The City Warehouse Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Lufc246,

It was really nice having you stay with us and thank you for your review.

We are glad to hear you would like to stay with us again.

Thanks!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

The facilities are same to the pictures and the rooms are clean the well equipped. we suggest that the locker can be replaced of electronic one.
In addition,the receptor was very kind and we had three nice days in manchester.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Front Office M, Front Office Manager at The City Warehouse Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Hi BeckyH,

We're glad you had a good length of stay to see and enjoy Manchester and also that you chose to stay with us.

Thanks for the review!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I came here in a group with 7 other people and it was so nice that it wasnt a long walk from the train station. We had never stayed in a serviced apartment before; We were blown away!

The staff were brilliant and showed us were all the bars where and offered to call us taxis and also gave us bin bags in the morning so we could help with the cleaning. They were really friendly and made us feel at ease.

The 2 bed apartment was spacious, comfortable and was so lovely. We all wanted to move in straight away! All the facilities we needed were there including very fast Wi-Fi, a private balcony and 2 bathrooms.

Excellent value for money and we would always come back to stay here! Been converted to serviced apartments!

We did have a couple of minor issues. Firstly, we couldn't seem to get the shower in the main bathroom working but it wasn't too bad as we did have the ensuite. Also, there were a couple of cleanliness issues as there was half a false eyelash on a pair of scissors in the Utensil holder. I understand this is not something which would normally crop up and it was the previous party.
Lastly, despite having instructions, the fold out beds in the living room were very difficult to put up and were not very stable. This led to one of our part opting to sleep on the floor and another one braving the fold out bed but sleeping on a slant for the rest of the night.

But apart from these issues, it was a fabulous stay and we will definitely be back! Thank you very much for a lovely experience!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Hi MegglesC,

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to have your feedback and are glad your overall experience was a positive one.

Please let me assure you to find such items in the apartments is such a rare occurance and we would like to apologise for your 'discovery'. Additionally, our Maintenace team have now dealt with the other concerns you have raised.

Thanks again for your review and we look forward to seeing you and your friends again.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Where do I start, a home away from home but with a cleaner.
A thank you to Adam and Michael on reception, Jamie who cleaned the place and the maintenance person whose name I never got. All amazing and made my stay amazing and pandered to all my silly concerns about manchester, especially as I was a lone female with child.
Spacious unlike other apartments I have stayed in AND the bedroom was separate unlike so many other apartments.
Bathroom was the space of two bathrooms, not small unlike most places and the bedroom was spacious. Carpet was plush and kitchen had all utensils needed to cook and live. Local shops, morrisons, co op, market, aldi a few minutes walk.
Clean, with an oven and microwave unlike some apartments and the apartments went above and beyond what I expected for example there was ample tea, coffee, sugar etc and then there was a kitchen roll and tomato ketchup, mayo, etc etc, I mean who does that????
All in all I was left to get on with it, no nosey staff and I came and went as I pleased.
Nice view on the 5th floor with balcony door.
I often stay in manchester and shall stay here in future, it was literally a 5 minute walk form Central Piccadilly.
I can't say enough good. I am still here, check out in the morning but I had to leave a review :)
My only criticism is that Adam and Michael should have a bigger office, it does not look good front of house being in one room when the apartments are so spacious :)))))

Room Tip: Four people could have fitted comfortably in the one bedroom apartment as there were two sofa beds in the living room. Ideal for a small family :)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear FireUK,

Thank you very much for your thoughful review. Your kind words have been passed onto our staff who are very appreciative.

It was a pleasure having both of you stay with us and it would be fantastic if you would stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We were visiting Manchester for a concert and stayed for one night in the 2 bed penthouse. AMAZING!! We loved it. The location is perfect 10/15 mins from the arena & right by the Northern Quarter for food & drinks. The rooms were all spotlessly clean & spacious with all the amenities we could hope for, they've thought of everything. I would definitely stay here again & would most certainly recommend it.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Janz01
Front Office M, Manager at The City Warehouse Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Hi Janz01,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

We often have guests staying with us for concerts so it is good to hear you were happy with your stay.

We hope to see you here again!