“Lovely Stay”

Ranked #7 of 116 Hotels in Manchester
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely Stay”
Reviewed 14 December 2011

I stayed here for a weekend in June. We stayed in a suite, which was lovely, spacious, on 2 levels. There was a fully equipped kitchen area, lounge area, wardrobe and also desk with Apple Mac computer. There was also a bathroom with a TV in the bath which was nice. Upstairs (lead to by a spiral staircase) was a balcony bedroom area and also another toilet. Everything was very modern, and it was a great hotel. I would definitely recommend. The one negative however, is that some of the furniture was slightly worn, with marks on the wardrobes etc, which a coat of paint could easily fix.
I will stay again, its a shame that there are not more of these hotels in other areas of the country!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
Humberston, N.E. Lincs
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Stayed in the Penthouse Suite last week-end for a girly wk-end (there were 4 of us)
We had a great time.
On entering (by double doors) we were pleasantly surprised by the lay out. The living area had 2 sofas and 2 chairs and a large flat screen TV on the wall.The kitchen was also part of this area with adequate facilities.
The bathroom led off on one side with a double ended jacuzzi bath with TV inset in the wall. Great rain head power shower and lots of white fluffy towels and toiletries.
There was a spiral staircase that led up to a mezzanine area with 2 single beds and another TV!
The main bedroom also led off from the living area (my only complaint would be that this was also open plan so no door separating the bedroom)
The bed was a large kingsize - with a modern 4 poster surrounding it and there was also a small sofa bed next to it.
Once again another TV an ipod dock and a computer.
There was also a separate toilet and wash basin.
The sky lights had remote controlled blinds next to the bed and in the living area.
Would definitely recommend and would love to stay again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
Blackburn, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Just come back from a great 3 night stay with my wife and 2 year old son. We all loved our stay.

I have previously stayed with Roomzz before in Leeds so I knew what level of service to expect but the Manchester one surpassed all my expectations.

We stayed in a Grande Suite which was very elegant. The furnishing was top notch, the walk in shower great! I'm not sure who enjoyed the Apple Mac more, me or my son. I brought along a few DVDs with me which I was able to play on the Mac which kept my son well entertained. Room service was great, they even put the dishwasher on for us. The staff on Reception were brill, always smiling and helpful.

Location is great, just down the road from the Arndale center. There are a number of diverse takeaways/restaurants nearby. Parking wise, if you're staying over for longer than a few days then I would recommend carrying out a simple search on the Internet for parking in Manchester City Center and you will be able to find cost effective spaces.

Overall we had a lovely relaxing time. Will definitely return!

Room Tip: Go for a Suite at the back of the hotel as gven its location our room was relativley quiet.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Guntars T, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this review, 12 December 2011
Many thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review - it is much appreciated by everyone here at Roomzzz.

I was pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay, and appreciated the added extras which define this Roomzzz property.

We trust we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future and if you haven’t done so already please sign up on line for our Roomzzz Royalty card - its free to join and you can enjoy discounted rates and special offers for your future stays.
Many thanks once again.

Kind Regards
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Stayed in all sorts of hotels and apartment style hotels, and this place is for sure the nicest yet.
We were a family of six, staying in the penthouse, and the attention to detail of all furnishings, was superb. Three plasma screen tv`s, and also another tv in the main bathroom, throw in an apple mac computer, and the whole family were kept entertained when we needed chill out time.

The apartment was Top Notch.

Great location, super professional and friendly staff, made it a very memorable stay.

FIVE STARS for ROOMZZZ

We will for sure be staying here again soon.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Many thanks for taking the time to post your review - I was pleased to learn that you had enjoyed your stay with us.

Regards
Kilkenny
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Stayed at this hotel for two nights in October while I was in Manchester for a Conference. First impressions were very good, Joanna on reception very pleasant and helpful. Room was a little smaller than I expected from the photo's but certainly not small by any means. It had a lovely bed, decor was nice and contemporary and the double shower was a nice touch. Also used the kitchen while I was there and it had everything you would need.

The location was excellent too, just a short walk from the railway station and all the buses. All I could possibly knock this hotel on would be the breakfast. Unless your into croissants and danish pasteries you wont manage a breakfast here. No hot food, just fruit, pasteries and coffee. However with a kitchen to use, you could just make your own.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Guntars T, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this review, 6 December 2011
Thank you for choosing the Roomzzz Manchester Aparthotel for your resent stay in Manchester.

I am really pleased that you had a great stay with us and I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel.

Kind regards,
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Roomzzz Aparthotel was one of the best places I’ve stayed in. The location of the hotel is ideal, we found everything walkable and easy to find. It’s located opposite Chinatown and very near the town hall, which had a lovely Christmas market when we visited at the end of November.

I had booked a smart studio for three nights for my boyfriend’s birthday and when we arrived we had been upgraded to a grande studio. The room was large and spotlessly clean. The bedroom section was a good size with a large, very comfy bed and a huge tv. The kitchen area was very clean and had a good selection of equipment. Beside this was the shower room; which had two rain shower heads, a sink and vanity mirror. The toilet was in a separate room, with a sink etc. The room also had a desk and apple mac computer which was a nice touch.

The staff at this hotel were probably the most friendly I’ve encountered, very willing to help.

The only slight negative was probably the breakfast, but I expected this. It had a selection of pastries and fruit, juices and tea and coffee. I would’ve liked more breads, like bagels etc, but this may have been our fault as we were always down quite late! We bought some cereal and had it in the room, which was handy as you have the kitchen facilities anyway.

I would definitely be back to Roomzz and have already recommended it to my friends and family.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at Roomzzz Manchester Aparthotel.
I am delighted that you received good service during your stay and that you had a great time with us.
It is great to know you will be returning to the hotel in the future and if you haven’t done so already please sign up on line for our Roomzzz Royalty card - its free to join and you can enjoy discounted rates and special offers for your future stays.

Many thanks once again.

Kind Regards
London, England
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Had a great stay in the past and so booked 10 rooms as we had a wedding to go to in Manchester.
I loved it but would everyone else, would the standard be good as last time.
Bottom line, it was brilliant. Every room is different but had all the amenities you could want.
Attention to detail was impressive, if you used something (dish wash tablet, towels etc) they were replaced the next day. All my party were incredibly impressed with the Aparthotel, the facilities, breakfast, rooms.
Must make a special mention of two of the reception staff. Where do they get them from. They were so incredibly welcoming and greeted us all as long lost family. Nothing was too much trouble and never in any hotel I have stayed in have I met two such incredibly friendly and helpful staff. There names were Joanna who was there during the day and Paris who was there during the night shift. Say hello to them, they will really spoil you.

Room Tip: Every room is different, having now seen 11 different one, you cannot do wrong which ever you have.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends