Roomzzz Manchester City
US$140
  • Restaurant
Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$74
  • Breakfast included
US$161
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Princess St. Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$124
US$97
  • Free Internet
1,433 results
All reviewsgrab and goliberty suitegrande studiosmart studioloft suitekitchen areamini kitchendouble showerrain showerself cateringprincess streetq parkfree wifiapartment hotelfresh fruitcomfy bedwet room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I travel to Manchester 4-5 times a year for work and I will always stay at Roomzzz and not bother looking at other accommodation options because it meets all of my requirements – central, secure parking very nearby, value for money and great customer service provided by the lovely reception staff.

Because work are usually paying I tend to book the cheapest rooms but they are by no means basic. I don’t know of any other hotel where you can stay in such luxurious surroundings at such a low price.

This weekend however I was in Manchester with my boyfriend so we booked The Maxima Suite. If you’re thinking about treating a loved one to a romantic weekend away or just like a bit of extra space then this is the room for you.

Down stairs you’ll find:

A kitchen area complete with dish washer, cutlery, hob, pans, plates - basically everything you would need if you were planning to cook and eat in. The hotel have a pantry in reception so you can buy pizzas, curry sauces, soft drinks etc
A large living space with a couple of sofa’s, a desk, iMac, iPod docking station and a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall
A down stairs bathroom with a rain fall shower and a decent sized bath tub with a TV built into the wall (a great touch!)

And then up a spiral staircase you’ll find your bedroom:

A huge bed
Another toilet so you don’t have to navigate the stairs at night
And a third TV

The rooms at Roomzzz are modern, light and clean.

The grab and go breakfast is great - coffee's, juices, fruit and freshly baked pastries.

My only small gripe is the outside noise but that comes with staying at any City centre hotel. My boyfriend slept through it but the odd siren or loud groups of people have disturbed my sleep when staying here but not enough for me not to book again but I think it’s something the light sleepers amongst you may want to know about.

Make a reservation, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clmswallow
Guntars T, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Dear Clmswallow

Thank you for your wonderful review of Roomzzz Aparthotel Manchester. I am so glad we were able to make you feel so welcome and comfortable.

We were delighted to read such a gleaming report of our service and facilities from one of our regular guests. Maxima Suite is an amazing room and never fails to amaze our guests who book it. It is fantastic to be able to share with the team such great comments.

As always we are on hand literally 24/7 to respond and react to feedback from our Guests and we wait anxiously to learn of ideas or suggestions which may further enhance the Roomzzz Manchester experience, Manchester@roomzzz.co.uk

Best wishes, and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.
Guntars

Reviewed 13 February 2012

A warm welcome, very large rooms with fantastic quality furnishings. Roomzzz offers a perfect base from which to explore Manchester and the amply-sized rooms and comfortable surroundings make it ideal for the mid-afternoon snooze. I would recommend this above any of the standard hotels in central Manchester.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank John C

Dear JohnKelly78

Thank you for your feedback. I was delighted to read that you found our staff welcoming; this is exactly what we look for when recruiting new team members. Thank you also for recommending Roomzzz hotel to the world through Tripadvisor. I hope to see you back with us again if you choose to visit Manchester.

Best wishes
Guntars

Reviewed 12 February 2012

It is our 2nd time of staying in Roomzzz and we couldn't fault it one bit. We booked 2 more stays on the blue cross sale as we are now loyalty member, meaning we can get even cheaper rooms and they are fantastic! Very pleasant reception staff, always very helpful. The rooms are massive, luxurous and exceptionally clean and have everything you need! All cooking equipment you would need! Very comfy beds, huge wet room bathroom, apple mac linked in to a widescreen tv, perfect! Only thing I would fault is due to the snow and bad weather the windows outside were a little dirty. We have already booked another stay in march. Central location to everywhere. Shopping, clubs, bars. Cannot wait to return!

Room Tip: Even the basic studios are great!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alex T

Thank you for your feedback and such a high review.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our central location and the room lived up to your expectations. I’m really pleased you thought our staff to be pleasant and very helpful. Please be sure that I will pass the message to the team. I look forward to welcoming you back in March.

Kind Regards
Guntars Tiskus

Reviewed 10 February 2012

I should start by saying that I got a good late deal for £60, then was given an upgrade, so found myself in a "grande apartment". I absolutely loved the room: it was a great touch to have a computer as well as wifi in the room, there was lots of space, an incredibly comfortable bed and a fantastic shower. The kitchenette is very basic, but perfect if all you want to do is put together a simple meal or warm up a ready meal. The rooms are very stylish, and the four-poster bed would also be great if you wanted a more romantic break (mine was just for business). The "Grab and Go" breakfast was a nice touch and all the staff on reception were very friendly and helpful. I was going out for the evening and had an early start, but just wish I'd had more time to enjoy the room.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Liz V

Dear Liz V,

Thank you for sharing such a great review and feedback with the Tripadvisor Community.

It is fantastic to be able to share with the team such great comments; we all genuinely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Roomzzz Manchester.

Best wishes
Guntars Tiskus

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Great; service focused and friendly staff. Excellent location in the city center. I travel to Manchester 6 times a year - I have tried many hotels and this is my favorite. The weekends are noisier than the week because of the different type of client that stays. Aside from that, a good home from home

• Stayed: February 2012