“Great”

Roomzzz Manchester City
Ranked #5 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 27 April 2012 via mobile

Awesome rooms, great loc. No breakfast but food is provided somehow, you won't starve. Super cheap. Nice showers

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Horabjorg
Guntars T, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Dear Horabjorg,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review on tripadvisor following your departure from Roomzzz hotel, in Manchester.

We provide Grab & Go Breafast to all our guests from 06.30am to 10.30am at reception area.

Thank you once again for the review and we hope to see you very soon.

Kind Regards

There are newer reviews for Roomzzz Manchester City

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Booked on last minute for a bargain price of £59 as a surprise for my mums birthday! Was spacious, had everything you could think of facility wise and was clean and comfortable. Breakfast is basic but is on-the-go and is sufficient. Would definitely go back it was luxurious at a great price!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank AuroraLeigh

Dear AuroraLeigh,

Thank you so much for your kind review.
I was delighted that you gave us a 5 star for you overall stay. I have passed on your kind words to the team here at the hotel.

I look forward to meeting you again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 25 April 2012

We arrived about 1pm and check in wasn't until 2 but we were greeted my a lovely receptionist who kept our luggage safe an told us to come back in an hour or so, my room was great, like a home from home spacious and very clean and well presented! Free wifi was available and the work station was very good, all in all I really enjoyed my stay and will be going back very soon.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family

Dear Bec2594,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and completing this review.

I am happy that you had a great stay with us, please be assured that your kind comments will be shared with the team.

I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel very soon. If you are planning on visiting us again soon please email us on the below email: reservations@roomzzz.co.uk

Many Thanks.

Regards,

Reviewed 22 April 2012

We have just come back from staying at roomzz for the first time and were really impressed. When we first arrived we went to our room but found out it was a disabled friendly room, which was lovely but the sink was lower down and the cabinets etc. My boyfriend rang to explain and they moved us to a different apartment no questions asked which was luxurious with a computer/television which you could move to watch in bed, the matress was so comfortable. The only down side is the noise from other rooms, around midnight one evening we could hear the tele next door and music. The bathroom floor also filled up with water when using the showers and couldnt be dranied leaving it wet until the cleaners came in.
The staff were great and we really enjoyed our stay and if back in manchester would definately come back.

Room Tip: the higher the floor the better
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Immy1989

Dear Immy1989,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the tripadvisor website following your recent stay at the Roomzzz Manchester.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay, and that we managed to react to your requests to make your stay comfortable.

I have passed on your comment to our maintenance in reference to the shower.

I hope to welcome you back to Roomzzz Manchester very soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Check-in is not until 2pm and I arrived at 1030 and was greeted by a freindly, helpful receptionist who took my luggage and told me to come back at 1.30pm and my room would be ready.

My room was spacious and bright and well laid out. The furnishings were modern and good quality with a well equipped kitchen which I did not use. Free Wi-Fi and a good work station means that one can work in comfort and not feel cramped.

The shower was large and powerful and the towels excellent quality. Breakfast is included but it is a bit basic but convenient. Certainly this place is a great facility right in the centre of Manchester.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Irvine G

Dear Irvinegrey,

Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor on your recent visit to the city,
we appreciate you giving us your feedback as it is only through this that we can continually strive to improve the Roomzzz Experience.

I am really pleased you had a great stay with us, and thank you for the kind comments.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

As I was on my own in Manchester I didn't want a full-blown hotel experience & the idea of sitting by myself a la Billy No Mates at breakfast pretending to be engrossed in the newspaper didn't appeal, hence I chose Roomzzz (silly name though!). It was great. My daughter whom I'd taken back to uni in Manchester wanted to move in.
I had a grande suite on the 4th floor- a huge studio apartment with floor length triple glazed windows meant I could enjoy the cityscape but still get a good night's sleep.
I love the computer and free wi-fi. It was immaculately clean and really well appointed with everything you could possible need for a short stay. As it was I ate out on both evenings there but I could easily have catered for myself in the kitchen.
Nice bathroom which even had a TV!
All in all I would definitely stay again. Good location. Parking is rather expensive but not much choice in the centre of the city. And you couldn't get much closer to Chinatown and lots of great nightlife if that's your thing.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo

Dear Gill 1960,

Thank you for taking the time to post the 5 star review of Roomzzz on Tripadvisor.com.
We are truly proud of our hotel and it genuinely shows when valued customers like you giving wonderful feedback.

Like most hotels in manchester we do not have parking on site, however the closest car park to us is Q Park Piazza – which is located next to the hotel on St James Street/Faulkner Street.
Details on the car park including charges can be found at q-park website.
Address Details for Q Park: 75 St James Street. Manchester. M14LX.

Guests of Roomzzz parking at Q-Park, will receive a discount ticket from the front desk on the day of departure which equates to a 30% discount off the parking charges. This ticket should be placed in the ticket machine prior to inserting their own car park ticket in order to have the discount applied.

Many thanks.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

I have just stayed here last night, we paid £104 for our room which I believe was one up from the normal, lower priced rooms. We first checked the Raddison where I would normally stay in Manchester and was my fav hotel. However, this place is first class, very clean & modern. Cannot find one fault with this place which is a rarity for myself.

The room had an Applemac computer!! A lot of space, high quality furniture. The most comfy bed ever!

The in floor spot lights were a nice feature, the windows all around. Shower was amazing.

I want to live here! Should really give this place a try!

I will be staying over here every time I stay in Manchester now. I believe they are building one in Newcastle to and booking online so far in advance you can get up to 50% off!

Room Tip: If your looking for a stylish hotel & not the type of person who wants a cheap night in a Premie...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Guntars T, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Dear 5-Star-Yelper,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback your experience with Tripadvisor. Your comments are appreciated and they help us to learn and develop.

It is fantastic to read that you had an excellent time at the hotel, it has to be said the hotel is in a perfect location for almost everything. Hope you had some time to explore and see our fabulous city.

Thank you again for staying with us, and we all do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon!