Roomzzz Manchester City
US$161
Hilton
US$66
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$100
The Midland(Manchester)
US$176
US$127
1,435 results
All reviewsgrab and goliberty suitegrande studiosmart studioloft suitekitchen areamini kitchendouble showerrain showerself cateringprincess streetq parkfree wifiapartment hotelfresh fruitcomfy bedwet room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I chose this venue based on what I had read on tripadvisor and I was pleased and relieved (as it was my choice) with the standard of both the accomodation and the service provided.
We were early arriving and our luggage was stored safely while we went for lunch, a drink and a little shopping trip.
We booked a Suite which had a bathroom, living area and fully equiped kitchen area downstairs and a large bedroom and ensuite toilet and handbasin upstairs which was accessed via a spiral staircase and was of a mezzanine style.
The technology was much appreciated with everything being at the touch of a button, even the window shutters. The bed was comfortable and everything was very clean and well organised.
Would love to return and wouldn't hesiate to recommend as it's in a great location too. Cabs come and go outside the hotel and the car park is only a short walk away and you get a 20% discount on your parking fees. Just as an aside, we ate at Alberts Shed (get a taxi) and sat outside under the heaters. The food, service and ambience were superb.
Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: If you can run to it - get a suite.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Symonsgirl
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Recently stayed in a grand studio for two nights and loved the hotel and location. If, like me, you are arriving in the city by train, the hotel is only a short walk from either Oxford Road or Piccadilly station, and is also centrally located for access to all bus routes should you wish to travel out of the city to explore. There are mini supermarkets all within a few minutes walk from the hotel for stocking up your lovely kitchen but you also have easy access to many restaurants, for example, the city's popular Chinese restaurant, Yang Sing, is next door.

If I had to find fault with anything (and it pains me to do so), I would say that the lighting in the bathroom was a little dark and I found the square shaped toilet seat uncomfortable. These minor issues are in contrast to the generally airy, spacious and luxurious appearance of the rest of the room. A highlight was the huge, sumptuous bed, which I sank into after a busy day. The thick, dark shutters and sturdy double glazing across the large windows ensured that peace and quiet were maximised despite the city centre location however I could also flood my room with light once I was up and about during the day, giving the studio more of a homely, rather than hotel feel.

I am very impressed with the Roomzz experience and have no hesitation recommending it to friends/family.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2012

My wife and I stayed here for two nights and found the apartment in a good location,staff fantastic nothing was too much trouble, the room was clean and well appointed and the grab and go breakfast was great with quality food. No down side to our stay here at all and we will be staying here a few more times later in the year,thoroughly recommend roomzzz Manchester to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Recently stayed at Roomzzz and was so impressed by staff, rooms and location. I stayed in both smart and grand studio rooms and enjoyed both! Lots of space, comfortable beds, super modern furniture/appliances and really clean. Booked originally based on good reviews from the Internet and they didn't lie! Even in the middle of the city felt really comfortable!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Spent one night at Roomzz whilst attending our sons graduation ceremony. Receptionist greeted us with a friendly welcome. We were upgraded to a larger room 201 at no extra cost. Our room was clean, very good size with big windows overlooking a main street. Well equipped with all we needed including dishwasher, pots, pans, crockery etc Very large comfortable bed, great double head shower, separate wc . Some noise from main street but not enough to disturb sleep . We made use of the grab and go breakfast which included warm pastries, basic selection of fruit and cartons of juice plus tea and coffee. As a suggestion fresh coffee and milk would make it even better! Great value stay though at £92 for the night. Will stay again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family