“Perfect Building, but low lights on high floor.”

Roomzzz Manchester City
Ranked #7 of 116 Hotels in Manchester
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect Building, but low lights on high floor.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

My sons football match and I surprise him to visit Manchester city. Thanks to "Roomzzz Aparthotel Manchester City" easy to find my son school. I am just art lover. and this place is full of arts and beautiful building. I booked on other visitors reviews. Worthy to stay 2nights.!

Will visit again next year.

Room Tip: Don't use swimming pool at night. They use high chlorine concentration some day.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (243)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
Wigan, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Fantastic location. Me and my boyfriend stayed here for one night when watching a comedy gig. The rooms are modern and spacious and the bathrooms are huge and luxurious.
Note – the spiral staircase looks impressive but is a bit questionable / unstable (made of plastic) – especially after a drink or two 
Overall absolutely great place to stay – would stay here every time!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Guntars T, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Dear VickyVix,

Thank you for taking time to leave such a great review on Tripadvisor.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our rooms to your liking. I hope that your overall visit to Manchester was great.

With regards the spiral staircase I can fully assure you that they are not plastic and they are very safe. The main structure is made of steel and coated in hard-wearing paint and all the treads are solid wood.

Once again we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you visiting us again very soon.

Kind regards
Guntars Tiskus
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Roomzzz Aparthotel Manchester was one of the most beautiful, gorgeous apartments I have ever stayed in. I booked this as a place to stay for my boyfriend and I for his birthday, and although we had a few issues to begin with, they were sorted efficiently and in a great way.

What I mean by issues is that I initially booked the grande studio in this hotel, which is an upgrade from the smart studio, meaning it was meant to be larger. When we arrived and checked in, the room we were given was on a higher floor which was good cos I requested that, but it was small and no where near as big as the photos. I went downstairs to the receptionist and asked if I could possibly view some other grande studios as this one seemed very small. She insisted that all the grande studios were the same size, but that she would happily get someone to show me a couple of other rooms. I was taken to be shown two other grande studios on the 2nd and 4th floor, both of which were miles bigger than the one we'd been given on the 5th floor.. The ceilings were higher and there was so much more space! So it's a good job I asked for us to move!

Meanwhile, when we moved to the grande studio on floor 2, it was truly stunning. It had miles of room, a gorgeous massive bed and his and hers sinks and showers. It had a beautiful, fully equipped kitchen, with all the utensils and cutlery, as well as a microwave, dishwasher, sink, and your own complimentary fairy liquid, dishwasher tablets and tea/coffee facilities.

The nights sleep was phenomenal, with no noise from the street as I had previously read about in the reviews. Everything about this hotel was perfect, from the room, to the cleanliness to the location. The receptionist (can't remember her name!) was friendly and helpful when I had issues with the first room, and she was happy to help.

I would definitely recommend staying here, as it is also in a great place. It is a 10 minute walk from the city centre and has some great restaurants nearby too. Overall a wonderful stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Wellow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

We arrived after 6pm after having a long journey and a day at the Manchester central for a show. The entrance is in the basement however if required there is a lift to the left to use. The receptionist Sahaliee was very professional during our check in and explained everything very clearly. He told us about grab and go and the pantry so you can get snacks if required. The room itself was on the 5th floor, and whilst you havn't got any views as the windows are skylights, the room itself is beautiful clean and certainly a touch above many many hotels I have stayed in. The bathroom has a shower with rainforest shower head, the bath ...... is pure luxury with a TV screen on the wall in front. The toiletries provided were really nice, soap shampoo and shower gel. The kitchen had a toaster microwave kettle and 2 ring hob and dishwasher and fridge ...all perfectly clean. There is tea coffee sugar salt and pepper and a dishwasher tablet and t towel. The apartment provides enough crockery for 4 people, which was ideal for us because I was cooking a meal for 4 later. The computer with large screen was a welcome advantage and so was the large 2 flat screen TV's. The kingsize bed was very comfortable and the pillows were wonderful. The sofa bed I was told wasn't the most comfortable of sleeps, but because we were only stopping 1 night, didn't really cause too much of a problem. The hotel is about 8 - 10 mins walk from Manchester Central. You can get a discount for your parking which is literally just around the corner. For about 31 hour parking it came to £27.40. During our stay Sahaliee continued to be a source of pure entertainment, what a gem you have Roomzz, this guy honestly is magic, every hotel should have a Sahaliee. We have been that impressed before we left we have booked for next year ...only this time we are having the Penthouse Suite!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
wrexham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

stayed one night 13 oct 2013 room was spotless everything you require is on hand ,reception staff first class, ideal location for bridgewater hall 5 minute walk,great value for money 5minutes piccadilly station,10 minute walk to arndale shopping centre

Room Tip: we stayed on lower ground floor as requested . very good
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mervwrexham
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stayed here on a city break for three nights. Hotel is very attractively presented, with spacious rooms and huge beds. Service at reception was excellent, and the breakfast buffet was good (though could have had a savoury option).

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

Easy to see why this is one the top hotels in Manchester - the rooms are large and high quality. The 'Grab N Go' facility was a nice touch - warm croissants and coffee to start the day. If I was to suggest anything it would be to provide a more firm pillow, but otherwise we had a great stay and would recommend to others!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple