Roomzzz Manchester City
US$107
US$90
US$82
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Free Internet
US$262
US$245
1,449 results
All reviewsgrab and goliberty suitegrande studiosmart studioloft suitekitchen areamini kitchendouble showerrain showerself cateringprincess streetq parkfree wifiapartment hotelfresh fruitcomfy bedwet room
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Fantastic building. Good modern spacious rooms, cooking facilities, big TV and free internet access. Big clean, modern bathrooms. Join the royalty club via the website to enjoy upto 20% off. Can't complain will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2013

we had a weekend stay in Roomzzz the room was lovely nice and bright and airy it was well equipped and comfortable. The apartments are well placed for the shops, China Town and Canal Street plenty of bars and reastaurants also nera by.
My only crtisism is the lack of a public toilet in the receptiona area not good after a long bus ride from the airport and being too early to check in!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My sons football match and I surprise him to visit Manchester city. Thanks to "Roomzzz Aparthotel Manchester City" easy to find my son school. I am just art lover. and this place is full of arts and beautiful building. I booked on other visitors reviews. Worthy to stay 2nights.!

Will visit again next year.

Room Tip: Don't use swimming pool at night. They use high chlorine concentration some day.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Fantastic location. Me and my boyfriend stayed here for one night when watching a comedy gig. The rooms are modern and spacious and the bathrooms are huge and luxurious.
Note – the spiral staircase looks impressive but is a bit questionable / unstable (made of plastic) – especially after a drink or two 
Overall absolutely great place to stay – would stay here every time!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Guntars T, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear VickyVix,

Thank you for taking time to leave such a great review on Tripadvisor.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our rooms to your liking. I hope that your overall visit to Manchester was great.

With regards the spiral staircase I can fully assure you that they are not plastic and they are very safe. The main structure is made of steel and coated in hard-wearing paint and all the treads are solid wood.

Once again we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you visiting us again very soon.

Kind regards
Guntars Tiskus

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Roomzzz Aparthotel Manchester was one of the most beautiful, gorgeous apartments I have ever stayed in. I booked this as a place to stay for my boyfriend and I for his birthday, and although we had a few issues to begin with, they were sorted efficiently and in a great way.

What I mean by issues is that I initially booked the grande studio in this hotel, which is an upgrade from the smart studio, meaning it was meant to be larger. When we arrived and checked in, the room we were given was on a higher floor which was good cos I requested that, but it was small and no where near as big as the photos. I went downstairs to the receptionist and asked if I could possibly view some other grande studios as this one seemed very small. She insisted that all the grande studios were the same size, but that she would happily get someone to show me a couple of other rooms. I was taken to be shown two other grande studios on the 2nd and 4th floor, both of which were miles bigger than the one we'd been given on the 5th floor.. The ceilings were higher and there was so much more space! So it's a good job I asked for us to move!

Meanwhile, when we moved to the grande studio on floor 2, it was truly stunning. It had miles of room, a gorgeous massive bed and his and hers sinks and showers. It had a beautiful, fully equipped kitchen, with all the utensils and cutlery, as well as a microwave, dishwasher, sink, and your own complimentary fairy liquid, dishwasher tablets and tea/coffee facilities.

The nights sleep was phenomenal, with no noise from the street as I had previously read about in the reviews. Everything about this hotel was perfect, from the room, to the cleanliness to the location. The receptionist (can't remember her name!) was friendly and helpful when I had issues with the first room, and she was happy to help.

I would definitely recommend staying here, as it is also in a great place. It is a 10 minute walk from the city centre and has some great restaurants nearby too. Overall a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple