“Favorite Hotel Ever”

Roomzzz Manchester City
Ranked #7 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The rooms are fabulous: High ceilings with exposed beams, oversized windows, modern yet comfortable furnishings, giant beautiful bathtub with a tv screen above it, an apple computer in each room... I was reluctant to stay at Roomzzz because of the name and having to repeat it to my colleagues every time I was asked, but it was more than worth the inconvenience. I wish I could have stayed longer just to enjoy the hotel. Breakfast was an assortment of hot tea, fruit, croissants and other pastries, and very generous-- you could take some snacks for later. The hotel staff was very helpful and accommodating. The pictures do not do justice to how fabulous the interior was. For New Yorkers, it will remind you of a Soho loft. The hotel was centrally located as well, walking distance from everything I had to do and wanted to see while in Manchester. I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank lpo1

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Stayed there with my partner for the weekend and couldnt have been happier with it.
Excellent location in Chinatown, excellent room and extrememly helpful and welcoming staff.
The room was very nice with excellent ammenities throughout. The twin monsoon showers were a nice touch.

Room Tip: Perhaps request a room on a higher floor as the first floor windows are at pavement level.
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights. We requested a nice room, high floor and with a bath. We arrived to a very friendly welcome and were shown to our room on the 5th floor to be welcomed to a small room which smelt of smoke. We notified reception who moved us to a room on the 3rd floor straight away. This room was a much better layout than the last, seemed less shabby and cleaner. We were dissapointed that our mac computer didnt work in this room, which was supposed to be fixed the next day but wasnt. Overall a nice stay.. Would stay again but it wouldnt be our first choice.

• Stayed: October 2013
Guntars T, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Amiifr,

Thank you for taking time to post your review on TripAdvisor and I'm very happy to hear that you liked your stay with us and our hotel.

We at Roomzzz pay the utmost attention to the cleanliness and quality of the rooms and our dedicated department managers are checking all arrival rooms on daily basis to deliver the best customer service. I feel very sorry that the first room you checked in wasn't up to the standard but I'm pleased to read that our 24/7 reception team rectified this immediately by offering you a different room.

I hope that you will change your mind and in future Roomzzz Aparthotel will be your first choice while visiting Manchester.

Kind regards
Guntars Tiskus

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We booked a smart studio, with a discount of 20% through the Roomzzz royalty club. Check-in was great and the staff we came across on reception were always very pleasant without being too overbearing - this place has the balance just right on service. The room was modern and very spacious, kitchen area very useful and had everything we needed as a base to stay for a couple of nights. The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom functional and modern.

I think the room we had (011) may be better if you were staying alone - the bathroom was very open to the room with a glass door with a little bit of frosted glass, which didn't meet the wall - it really was like going to the loo in the middle of the room as the door was directly opposite the bed, although the loo was tucked around the corner. Wouldn't put me off but can see some people may have a problem with this.

Our room was a basement room, so didn't get a great deal of natural light, but we didn't mind this at all. The light well let in enough light for us to be happy, but we weren't in the room through the day to really care anyway - we got back after dark every night as we weren't there just to sit in the room.

The grab and go breakfast was great - warm pain au chocolat, croissants and fresh fruit, fruit juice, tea and coffee. The location was good, an easy walk into the city centre. The parking was excellent, and the nearby QPark Piazza was easy to find and use. We paid overall £28 over 3 days for parking, having taken the car out for a full day. We didn't think this was too bad, and the discount from the hotel helped (just ask at reception).

We would definitely return!

1  Thank tec2488
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Fantastic building. Good modern spacious rooms, cooking facilities, big TV and free internet access. Big clean, modern bathrooms. Join the royalty club via the website to enjoy upto 20% off. Can't complain will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2013

we had a weekend stay in Roomzzz the room was lovely nice and bright and airy it was well equipped and comfortable. The apartments are well placed for the shops, China Town and Canal Street plenty of bars and reastaurants also nera by.
My only crtisism is the lack of a public toilet in the receptiona area not good after a long bus ride from the airport and being too early to check in!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My sons football match and I surprise him to visit Manchester city. Thanks to "Roomzzz Aparthotel Manchester City" easy to find my son school. I am just art lover. and this place is full of arts and beautiful building. I booked on other visitors reviews. Worthy to stay 2nights.!

Will visit again next year.

Room Tip: Don't use swimming pool at night. They use high chlorine concentration some day.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family