Roomzzz Manchester City
US$161
Hilton
US$66
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$100
The Midland(Manchester)
US$176
US$127
1,435 results
All reviewsgrab and goliberty suitegrande studiosmart studioloft suitekitchen areamini kitchendouble showerrain showerself cateringprincess streetq parkfree wifiapartment hotelfresh fruitcomfy bedwet room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Had a great night here again after first stay earlier this year.
Had a larger room than last time ( Grand Studio) as only room left available -- well it was second Thursday before Xmas .
Lots of space/ warm/ large shower( double)/ seperate toilet/ large screen TV.
Easy help yourself breakfast following morning.

Its now my first choice of places to stay when I have to stay over in town.
Will be back in Feb.

Room Tip: Even standard rooms are very large versus standard hortel rooms elsewhere
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TomHaydock
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Stayed here for 1night for my husbands birthday as a surprise. Hotel is lovely very clean with modern luxurious interior. We stayed in a grand suite and had a big comfy bed, fabulous bathroom with TV and a small kitchenette with fridge dishwasher and small hob, toaster and kettle. Stocked cupboards with wine glasses and cutlery. To be honest I didn't expect the room to be so big but there was plenty of space. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Location is great right in China Town and close to everything really.
Now for my only little niggle and I know this is a city centre stay and not a country retreat so I wasn't expecting the sounds of birds tweeting but we stayed in room 206 on the 2nd floor which was right on the corner of the main road and the nights sleep was disturbed by the sound of buses and bottle bins being emptied. I think this would be easily resolved by staying on a higher level or at the rear of the hotel so request this when booking. Please don't let this put you off as the hotel is absolutely lovely and makes a great self contained base for your stay in Manchester and I am a light sleeper!

Room Tip: Request higher level. Get the grand suite with TV in bathroom makes a pamper bath more enjoyable
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Our studio room was clean & stylish with an attractive bay window, the bed was comfortable & the kitchen area provided everything we needed. The shower was good. We were not disturbed by traffic noise (on the second floor). It was convenient for the Palace theatre & would be great if you wanted a Chinese meal. I liked the free breakfast from reception area; the coffee from the machine was fine, fresh fruit was appreciated & the pastries were OK. I thought it was good value for a city centre room.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

My fiancée and I spent three nights here with friends who were visiting from Dubai with their nine month old son. We had two apartments 305 and 408, both were reasonably sized with good amenities. Having the option to prepare your own food was a major bonus for our friends as it meant that we could relax in the evening whilst the little one slept without the upheaval of having to find a restaurant. All in all the apartments are well equipped although room 408 didn't have a safe and they are very clean. The staff on reception were very polite and the grab and go breakfast was very handy. The location is good a short walk to Piccadilly station and the Arndale centre. The hotel is in Chinatown and I recommend a take-away from Try-Thai which is over the road. I go to Manchester a lot and will be staying here again soon.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed with my fiancée for 2 nights late December. We had a liberty corner suite. The room was light and large as advertised. Location is great, bed was comfy.

Hotel reception are friendly though I needed to check in 45mins early due to strict plans and I was still asked to pay the full £10, a little disappointing on that front. The room decor in our room was a little tired and slightly dated. The 'rain' shower was literally that, just a rain trickle, hardly any power...

I would stay here again, though not for a special occasion.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Guntars T, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear LeeGW,

Thank you for your feedback and I am happy to read that you liked the hotel and your overall experience was good.

Also I'm sure you will be happy to learn that many of our rooms will receive some TLC to improve the quality of our service and increase customer satisfaction.

Hope to see you back soon.

Kind regards,