Roomzzz Manchester City
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
  • Room Service
1,433 results
All reviewsgrab and goliberty suitegrande studiosmart studioloft suitekitchen areamini kitchendouble showerrain showerself cateringprincess streetq parkfree wifiapartment hotelfresh fruitcomfy bedwet room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My boyfriend and I visited on Saturday 2nd August 2014 and stayed for one night, and we both agreed we wish it could have been a lot longer!

We stayed in the Grande Studio room and it was absolutely amazing - we had a brilliant view of the city which we watched from a bench facing the window which was one of my favourite features of the room, an Apple Mac and Widescreen Television also added to the luxury of the aparthotel - the kitchen was brilliant and had everything you could possibly need, and the bathroom was amazing - three showers (two above the head, one on the wall) and two sinks! There was a table with two chairs and a sofa which was so comfortable! Free wifi. Iron and ironing board also - a home away from home!

The bed has to be the comfiest bed I have ever slept in - we paid for a late check out (£10 to check out at 1pm which was brilliant value for money) and I'm so glad we did - didn't want to get up!! The room was spotless, kitchen utensils, bed sheets, the bathroom - spotless. I had read a few reviews that commented on the noise from outside - we were facing a busy main road and I did not hear one car pass - the windows are insulated so I'm not sure how anybody could hear noise through them!

Customer service was also beyond expectation - as we knew we were staying in an 'aparthotel' opposed to a hotel we were not expecting anything special from the staff however the lady on the desk with glasses who was working saturday and sunday morning (sorry I didn't catch her name) was brilliant - so friendly and let us put our bags in the luggage room on the Sunday and rung us a taxi for when we returned despite the fact that we had checked out. The two lads who worked on the reception on Saturday night were also brilliant - we went to The Factory club which was about a 10 minute walk if that down the road and they gave us the confirmation that it was a good night out - which it definitely was!!! They were lovely to chat too.

We didn't use the Grab and Go breakfast service due to drinking too much on the Saturday however it did look lovely! Along with the pantry with a selection of foods (some of which you could cook) which were very reasonably priced.

The real wow-factor was the price of the room - £92.25 including £10 late checkout and for the quality of the room this was beyond brilliant - a travel lodge was working out just a tiny bit cheaper and it was on a whole different level.

My boyfriend and I are 18 and we would be more than happy to spend this amount again - already planning another trip to Manchester and we want to try the Newcastle branch out too! It is perfectly situated almost within China Town and is about a 10 minute walk into the city centre and 5 minutes away from bars and clubs.

We will definitely be staying here again - thank you very much!!!!

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor and it had a brilliant view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 184Laura
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a night in Manchester and definately the nicest hotel Iv ever stayed in! Can't fault it in any way whatsoever.. Huge double bed, flat screen TV, Apple Mac computer, lovely kitchen area and a lovely bathroom with double showers and sinks, very modern and clean and just all together a really nice place to stay, staff are friendly and helpful and will definately be staying there again

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night on the 2nd August, we had a Grande Studio, and it was really good, clean and well put together. Service when we arrived was good and the location was good for us, would of been happy to stay longer, it was comfortable and had a good shower. Kitchen is functional if you want to make food, or a cuppa.
The car park is just round the corner and isn't too expensive, all in all we had a really nice time, would definitely go back or go to one of there other hotels.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great decor, convenient location and great use of space. The staff was superb and was friendly that help us got a room (early check in with no extra charge after our 12 hours of flight).

Just one minor con - there were bed bugs in our first night staying in the room.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Guntars T, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Shala_Fayi,

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments on TripAdvisor. Every feedback is very important to us and is greatly appreciated.

At Roomzzz we pay the utmost attention to the cleanliness of the apartments and wellbeing of our guests. Every apartment is serviced to the highest standard, checked by HK Supervisor and maintenance personnel. Regular pest & insect control inspections are done by certified specialists to ensure healthy environment. With this in mind, I would like to believe that there are no bed bugs in our apartments, nevertheless a thorough inspection will take place immediately.

On a more pleasant note I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you for the kind words regarding our personnel.

Hope to see you visiting us again soon!

Kind regards
Guntars Tiskus

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I really recommend Roomzzz- it's a superior apart hotel with lovely decor, great design and really clever use of space. My room was right on the intersection of two busy streets but it was really quiet! I also like the way that the rooms are cleaned to a high standard every day and the staff are helpful and lovely. The ac was slightly noisy at night, but apart from that it's perfect. I'll definitely use this place again.

• Stayed: July 2014