“Great value for money”

Ranked #26 of 116 Hotels in Manchester
Chesterfield
“Great value for money”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I've stayed in a few of these hotels and find them gd value for money. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The only downfall of the hotel is that since my last visit, the prices for food has risen very high,

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Louise J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (304)
  • Korean first
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I spent an overnight here and it was quite nice. I had not been there before, but I would certainly return there again. I had a good sleep and was ready for my long flight home to Los Angeles California.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank James N
Anne Marie H, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Manchester Airport Runger Lane North Premier Inn Kind regards,
Management Team
Bridlington
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Stay 2 Jan 2014 Room 115

Arrived for a pre flight stay with one of our suitcase minus a wheel and a large hole in it due to a too enthusiastic taxi driver who managed to rip off the wheel when moving it from trolley to taxi.

The hotel has several self service points but we were signed in by receptionist Aga, who seeing our distress - I am 74 and use a stick and no way my wife or I could carry a 19 kilo case along with our other luggage - was most reassuring and from somewhere found an abandoned suitcase that just fitted our needs. We were more than happy to make a donation to the hotels charity Great Ormand Street Children’s Hospital. She then took us and our luggage to our room on the first floor. We later saw her showing another elderly couple to their room. Four star service indeed

The hotel looks to have been recently refurbished and our room was large and would easily have taken another bed. Refurbished and the bathroom was pristine with lovely towels. Most importantly the bed was comfortable and with crisp white sheets

We took our evening meal in the airy restaurant taking advantage of the two course special. Good quality, well cooked and served with a smile.

Alls well that ends well.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank carolyn2222
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. The team love to hear how our guest's enjoy their stay and I know they will be delighted to hear your feedback on our comfortable beds and great customer service. I will ensure that I will pass on your comments to Aga.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind Regards, Management Team
Bradford, England
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night before flying on holiday. Excellent clean room and good wifi at a reasonable rate. Restaurant was really nice and the good was a good price. Brilliant for the airport in the morning. Staff were excellent. Would recommend and stay here again.

Stayed January 2014
2 Thank JohnMW_83
Dear Guest,
It's great to know that we've impressed on your stay with us. I will ensure that all the team are made aware of your comments, everyone in the hotel strives to make all our guests feel welcome and comfortable during their stay, and it's really nice to know we've succeeded! Regarding your comment about staying again I would like to assure you that you are always welcome and we look forwards to seeing you soon.
Kind Regards, Management Team
Arkansas
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Was just here a few hours but slept well. The room was clean & tidy, as I expect a Premier Inn to be! The staff helped refer the best taxi/shuttle service (pay) when I called from the train station, as well as return trip to airport the next morning was at minimum cost by working through the hotel concierge. Everyone very friendly & helpful. Would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Brilliant staff friendly and polite room just what we wanted, and the food in the restaurant was great, we stayed here a couple of yrs ago and it was the pits and the food was so bad was diabolicle, it was so bad we ate crisps and chocolate from the vending machines, the room was so so cold even after complaining a few times we left for our holiday without having a shower as we were freezing, and now all I can say is what a fantastic transformatiom of this hotel in every aspect, would stay and also eat there again without hesatation 1000%transformation.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Newcastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We came here to stay overnight for a early morning flight to florida orlando and av got to say rooms, staff and location were absolutely wonderful rooms are spacious and very clean staff are lovely and helpful ! On the morning of our flight the cash machine was out of order and the manger of the hotel came over and help us with our taxi that we booked explaining to the taxi man to take us to a cash machine as theirs was broken . Lovely touches ! Would highly recommend

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your positive review and I am glad that we were able to "tick all the boxes for you". Yes, we have some great staff here, it truly does make all the difference.
I look forward to having you back here as our guest very soon.
Kind regards, Managment Team
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manchester
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South
Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport
Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport
Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North? Share your experiences!