Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North
  • Pool
Etrop Grange(Manchester)
  • Pool
2,694 results
All reviewsmanchester airportjet parksstayed heremeal dealfreight terminalcar parkcosta coffeegood nights sleepan early flightnext morningthyme restaurantpre flight stayfamily roomall you can eattop floornight's sleepan overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2014

You can't go wrong with a Premier inn - check in was simple although receptionist found it hard to smile. Room clean and spacious. Used costa coffee high shut too early at 6pm.
Breakfast was excellent in the morning, great service and food.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Hayley M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us.
I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Kind regards, Management Team

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Booked this hotel as a 'see what is was like', before we book for our night before our Florida trip in July.
First time in a Premier Inn, and was not dissaponted. The room was very clean and fresh, lovely bathroom, staff very helpful.
£5 to park overnight, only downside limited WiFi, other than that, we booked again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Anne Marie H, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Kind Regards, Management Team

Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in the past when travelling from airport so thought would stay here again . As in the past service was excellent staff friendly and the room had just been refurbished so was like brand new . Ate in the restaurant food and service were very good tho did think prices for food were bit high for a budget hotel . Located next to freight terminal so only five minutes drive to the airport and to parking . Can park at the hotel while on holiday tho I don't use this service as use a meet and greet service at the airport . Would stay here again in future

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Normylad36

Dear Guest,
I would first like to say a massive thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent review. It’s great for our team to hear such positive feedback from our guests and I know they too will appreciate your comments. I am glad you were able to enjoy an evening meal with us and that you liked our clean and comfortable rooms.
I look forwards to seeing you soon.
Kind Regards, Management Team

Reviewed 30 January 2014

This is a very friendly quiet hotel, considering it is right next to the Airport. The customer service from the staff was excellent. Because I booked in advance the price I paid was excellent for a budget hotel, the ease of getting to and from the Hotel was good although you have to get a taxi from the terminals or railway station, but at a subsidised rate of six pound either way or in the morning you can get a shuttle bus to the terminals for 3 pound. The room was clean and quiet, with tv, tea/coffee making and a hair dryer, check in and out is fast and efficient. The evening meals in the dining room I found very expensive for the type of meals and the quantity on offer compared with the price. Biggest downfall I found was no alarm clock or radio in the rooms and you cannot book a wake up call, hense not a sound nights sleep in fear of sleeping in

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Gavin052
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Nice friendly warm welcome at check-in and the room was very clean and everything looked new. We stayed here 3 years ago and the only fault was that it was quite cold in the room, however, this time it was fine and the temperature control worked well. We didn't eat in the hotel, we just had a drink. I didn't rate it 5 stars as we could hear a child talking in a nearby room and in the corridor at around 5am until 7am. Obviously not the hotel's fault - they do their best with 'sshhhhh quite zone' signs - a great idea - just a shame some guests choose to ignore them. But I feel the sound proofness isn't as good as it could be. We were probably unfortunate and I'd stay here again however as it was excellent value for money.

Room Tip: we asked for a room away from the entrance and they obliged - shame there's no notes for this if you check in online - we waited until we got there to check in and request this. Unfortunately, we had to put up with listen to a child talking at the crack of dawn so it all depends on your neighbours!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple