Holiday Inn Express Manchester East
US$137
US$125
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$127
Travelocity
US$95
  • Free Internet
All reviewspub next doordebdale parkcity centrebeanssofa bedfree breakfastbudget hotelyogurtsat navbathroom doorcar parkstayed here for one nightroom was spotlessfamily roomwould stay againlate checkreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night with my partner, came into the hotel and booked the room with Sam ( I think that was her name), very helpful and polite. I asked for a quiet room on the highest floor and late check out. On arrival, this was exactly what I got, the room was to the end of the hotel, it was clean and the bed was comfy! I will definitely be coming back here for another nights stay, value for money and there were no faults...!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Daniel D, Senior Guest Services Manager at Holiday Inn Express Manchester East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear T4NYA_C

Thank you for such a positive review. We focus very much on our level of customer service here and I truly believe that the team are one of the hotel's greatest assets. Therefore, it always gives us such a lift when we receive comments such as yours and I will make sure that they are shared with everybody, Sam in particular!

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Expected little got much more. Clean, tidy rooms, helpful staff, what's not to love? And at such low price too. I'll be back and hope all holiday inn expresses are this good. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Maggie C

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you were impressed by your last minute booking at our hotel. We aim to provide a high level of service for all of our guests, be it a booking made months in advance or at the very last minute, and I am delighted that this exactly what you found.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed at Christmas while visiting family, our fourth or fifth time since the hotel opened. It has managed to keep its modern, smart appearance and we had no problems with comfort, cleanliness or peace even though the hotel was quite busy. Room price was very fair and included breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LoopyShropshire
Daniel D, Senior Guest Services Manager at Holiday Inn Express Manchester East, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear LoopyShropshire

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you continue to choose our hotel for your visits to Manchester, and even more so that you continue to have enjoyable visits with a good level of service. We have recently made some upgrades to our bedrooms and I am pleased that this was a contributor to you enjoying your visit.

Your continued feedback is most welcome, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

For a City break and a bit of shopping over a weekend or a mid-week this is a superb stop. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the room, bedding, cleanliness and the facilities near reception with the bar and breakfast and the location was ideal

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank COOLEYBLUE
Daniel D, Senior Guest Services Manager at Holiday Inn Express Manchester East, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear Cooleyblue

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words. It's always gives us a lift when we receive such positive feedback and I will make sure that this is shared with the team here.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

This was our 4th stay at this hotel and will be our last. Room 321 black hair on sheets and in bathroom bottom sheet did not fit mattress Room 209 Bottom sheet did not fit mattress hinges on outside window broken so window didnt close properly and let in road noise. Corridors need a good vaccum including the edges front of house staff very unhelpfull and ignorant. Really gone downhill since our last visit. Only thing going for it now is the location.

Room Tip: Pot luck really
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Daniel D, Senior Guest Services Manager at Holiday Inn Express Manchester East, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Hazel J

Thank you for your review. I am disappointed to read that, as one of our regular guests, you experienced issues on your recent visit which have prompted you to reconsider a return to our hotel. The issues you have described are not in keeping with the many excellent comments we receive about the quality of our rooms and staff, and also the high expectation that we have of ourselves.

I understand that there are many accommodation choices available to you and so I would be eager to investigate this matter further. I would be grateful if you would contact me directly at sgsm@hiexpressmanchester.co.uk so that I may discuss this matter with you.