Holiday Inn Express Manchester East
  • Bar/Lounge
New Union Pub(Manchester)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Travelodge Ashton Under Lyne(Ashton-under-Lyne)
Chancellors Hotel(Manchester)
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
All reviewspub next doordebdale parkcity centrebeanssofa bedfree breakfastbudget hotelyogurtsat navbathroom doorcar parkstayed here for one nightroom was spotlessfamily roomwould stay againlate checkreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Had a great night very clean and quite, had a problem with a local taxi company but the staff at the hotel dealt with it very fast and got me a full refund and 25% compensation. Thanks to Fred the night staff.

• Stayed: June 2014
Daniel D, Deputy General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Manchester East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear fffffffffffffffgghj

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am delighted that your visit was such a pleasant one, and that one of our staff members was able to resolve an issue that you had. I will be sure to pass on your thanks to Fred and to the team as a whole.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The staff was really nice and warm friendly .The bed was really comfortable I enjoyed the weekend away. The staff in the morning making sure that you have a hot drinks straight away I enjoyed the breakfast and the staff making sure if you want a top up . I definitely would go back again!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Daniel D, Deputy General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Manchester East, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Lizzy E

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am really heartened by your comments on the team here and it's fantastic that they made you feel welcome. We work hard to provide our guests with an excellent level of customer service and feedback such as yours only serves to encourage all of our team members. I'll be delighted to share your review at our next team meeting.

We look forward to your next visit.

Regards

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Me and my nan stayed here over night it is in a very quite area. The hotel has a restaurant but me and nan chose to get at the pub next door were the main meals we're buy one get one free. If you like your macdonads a 1 minute walk down the path was a mac Donald's. The pub were we went was great value for money. Before we went to bed I asked the hotel bar for two teas and the man behind the bar said all tea coffee, latte and hot chocolates were free which again brilliant.

The rooms are very spacious, clean and fresh. The breckfast you had such a great choice from hot breckfast to cereal, fruit and yogurt

Will deff stay again when I'm next on Manchester

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Daniel D, Deputy General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Manchester East, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Cowdrey301

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. Your comments are very welcome and I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. It's great that our staff made you feel valued and welcome and I will pass along your thanks to them.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Kept up half the night as I could hear somebody's TV through the thin walls. After I eventually got to sleep I was then woken at 3am by a phone call from reception asking me to turn my TV off as it was disturbing others! When I told them it wasn't mine they didn't accept this and effectively told me I was lying. Ironically after this I was too angry to get back to sleep and so put my TV on (quietly).

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear DG26

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I am very sorry to learn that you encountered an issue with noise during your visit and also a misunderstanding in your dealings with our nights team for which I sincerely apologise.
It does seem that our nights team were acting in good faith and responding to a complaint of noise which we encourage them to do, however perhaps on this occasion this could have been investigated a little further first and dealt with differently. I will take on board your comments and discuss them with the team members involved.
I hope that this incident does not deter you from making a return visit to our hotel. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this incident further with you, as well as personally handle any future accommodation requirements that you may have and invite you to contact me directly at sgsm@hiexpressmanchester.co.uk.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel for one night and was very impressed with the cleanliness, beautiful white bed linen and towels. The en suite was well designed with a wonderful shower.
We had a good evening meal, not much choice but much better than we expected and the buffet breakfast was also delicious. The staff were very helpful and friendly, the restaurant manager could do with pressing his jacket!! .
Unfortunate I left my hot brush in my room but it was not handed in.
I would certainly stay again if I were in the area.
Thank you for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Daniel D, Deputy General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Manchester East, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear TheBritsNewbury

Thank you for such a positive review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us and I will share your comments at our next team meeting.

We look forward to your next visit!

Regards