Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
US$180
US$172
Cancelon
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$98
Cancelon
5,678 results
All reviewsmanchester airportstayed herean early flightshuttle servicecourtesy buscourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingan overnight staypre flight stayfamily roomone night staycheck in was quickchecking ingood nights sleepbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I stayed here for one quick night before morning flight. I arrived by train and walked from train station to hotel. It was dark and raining, and unless you know where you're going it can be a bit tricky journey. There are some shuttle services available but it's only about 300-400 yards away from terminal 1 so with light packs it's ok.

Rooms are good and there is decent restaurant available near the lobby though it was closed by the time I arrived. Some sandwiches were available that I didn't try. Breakfast wasn't included but then again I paid only £60 for 2 bed room so it was more than OK price.

None of my credit cards were accepted at the time but it was some malfunction with card terminals so that might have been sorted anyway but I just paid with cash.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2012 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night using park + stay, the hotel is lovely and clean and the staff are very helpful. On return from our holiday we used the free phone to say we were back, we walked out of the airport and our transfer was there waiting, we collected our car keys from reception and off we went. Great price for park and stay and great all round experience.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank SUEYCAZ
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Reception staff were fabulous, friendly and very helpful wished I could have stayed longer. Great food in brasserie good quality food at affordable prices. Easy transfer to terminal with regular transfers, Room was a smoking room which I requested, bed really comfortable... slept very well and breakfast was the very best I've ever eaten due to the very wide range of food on offer.
Next time I stay; which will be soon I hope, I would like to stay in a room where I would can watch air traffic coming and going.

Thanks again for my fabulous stay!

Pauline Irvine

P.S. don't change a thing, you have got it 100% right.

Room Tip: Just ask the wonderful staff if you need anything, they are all very helpful.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We had an overnight stay before flying to a cruise and 2 weeks parking, a package which was very good value at just £100.
Our room was very nice indeed, modern and quite large for a UK airport hotel, including a 2-seater settee and large comfortable beds. It was quiet, no arcraft noise. Bathroom good too.
The car parking arrangements went like clockwork as did the transfers to and from the terminal.
(The ridiculous holdups due to the never-ending roadworks around the airport not their fault).
Did not have evening meal but it looked like reasonable pub-type food.
Had to be up very early in the morning but there were no early breakfast facilities which was disappointing.
Minor niggles in the room were that we were unable to find (i) complimentary toiletries (ii) instructions for the air-con (iii) a mini-bar (the fridge is useful to us).
But overall we'd use again and would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Stayed here for 1 night before flying out the next afternoon. Had to wait a good 5 minutes to check-in and the girl who served us wasn't very welcoming at all. The room was clean and a good size but the bedding on one bed was ripped and had a large hole in it. We had a meal in the bar at night which was just OK, and the bar was very expensive. The breakfast was much the same, not that great and again the staff weren't that friendly. The shuttle bus service to the airport was as expected but the driver was quite rude on our outward journey but much better on our return. Probably wouldn't stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family