Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
5,675 results
All reviewsmanchester airportstayed herean early flightshuttle servicecourtesy buscourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingan overnight staypre flight stayfamily roomone night staycheck in was quickchecking ingood nights sleepbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Took advantage of the overnight stay with parking. Hotel is clean as was our room the only downside is the room was as the front of the hotel and can be noisy with people traveling to and from the airport but the when window is closed it made a huge difference. Food is ok but a bit overpriced. The park stay and fly deal isn't what it seems. Your vehicle is taken off site 12 miles away and we decided against this as we had read a review of the car being filthy on return as well as damaged. We paid the additional costs to park on site at the hotel for peace of mind and Keith who is the front desk manager was very helpful and kind enough to reduce the daily tariff for us so this really made a difference to our stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank KarenSneddon
AllisonDiggle, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to place your review on Tripadvisor, I am pleased to see that Keith made such a difference to your stay and your comments have been passed to him. I do hope that you will chose to stay with us again when you travel from Manchester Airport.
Kind regards
Allison Diggle

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed overnight before a 7am flight from T2. 2 weeks car park included. Bit of a queue at check in but plenty of staff on desks so moved quickly. Room had everything we needed. 3 of us in the room but plenty of space. Quiet room. Didn't eat in the hotel, had tea before we arrived and left too early for breakfast. Car drop off and pick up went smoothly.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Stayed overnight after recent trip to Lanzarote, great value for park and stay but room left little to be desired. No extra pillows, only limited amount of milk, food and drink expensive. Good airport hotel with good shuttle service from hotel to airport and back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I stayed here overnight before flying out to Florida on holiday. I found the room quite adequate, ticking all the boxes I needed. Reasonable price, restaurant, courtesy buses to airport etc. the room was very clean and comfortable but was so hot. This hotel really needs air conditioning. The food in the restaurant was ok for dinner, but breakfast was disappointing. Little choice unless to want a cooked breakfast. I prefer continental but all I are was a stale croissant and some watery melon. Please look at breakfast choices and provide more fruit, fresh bakery products, muesli or granola, compote and natural yoghurt.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Misti66
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Perfect location with shuttle to the airport.
Rooms nice and big.
Not one spare pillow in the whole hotel and the food in the bar and restaurant was terrible.Chatted with other guests who agreed with me,very expensive to drink and eat and awful food.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank VancouverLenny

Dear Reviewer,
We am always very interested in the comments that our guests have to say about their stay at Bewley’s Hotel Manchester Airport as it helps us to improve and monitor the service that we as a team are providing to guests. I am however sorry to hear that your expectations were not met on this occasion.
I will pass your comments on to both the Food and Beverage Manager and the Housekeeping Manager so we are able to review the issues that you have raised. However I would like to mention that all the prices of food and drink are competitive with other airport hotels and we do work out to be the best value on the airport.
I do hope that the issues you have brought to my attention have not deterred you from staying with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kind regards,