Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
US$121
US$117
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$127
US$95
  • Free Internet
5,686 results
All reviewsmanchester airportstayed herean early flightshuttle servicecourtesy buscourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingan overnight staypre flight stayfamily roomone night staycheck in was quickchecking ingood nights sleepbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I stayed here overnight before a morning flight. The hotel is well-located for Terminal One (there is a bus service but I just walked across with my luggage- 5 minutes maximum). Staff on reception were very helpful and the room was a good size and clean. Couldn't really ask for much else for what I needed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
GuestRelationBewleys, Guest Relations Manager at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Reviewer

Many thanks for your kind and honest review referring to your recent stay at Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport.

I do understand that there is a great deal of choice available to you when choosing accommodation in and around the Airport complex and therefore, we a truly grateful for your booking.

I do hope you would consider staying with us again and look forward to the opportunity of being able to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This hotel offers accommodation and parking for one price without having to get up early and move your car somewhere else. A real bonus when you have an early flight. The bus service to the airport is very quick and efficient, and actually it is so close, you could walk to the terminals.
Service and rooms were fine. Evening meal a bit expensive (£28.90 for one with 2 soft drinks)

Room Tip: There are plenty of ground floor rooms if you want one.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Janet W

Dear Reviewer

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay at Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport.

It is lovely to hear that we have been able to provide you with a hassle free experience. If you choose to stay with us again in the future, you may wish to try the food in our Bar area? This can work out a little cheaper than the Restaurant and is of the same high quality and just as filling.

I do understand that there is a great deal of choice available to you when choosing accommodation in and around the Airport complex and therefore we a truly grateful for your booking.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Stayed at Bewleys Hotel at Manchester Airport on Friday 6 June before flying out to Denmark next day. It is a bit more expensive than some hotels but I find it more convenient to have the free courtesy bus pick me up at the railway station and then take me to the airport next morning.

I have never had any bother booking in and the room is always clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Reviewer

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review for Trip Advisor.

Being based on the Airport complex can mean that, on occasions, our rates are slightly more than other hotels based in the surrounding area however with our complimentary shuttle bus service and proximity to all of the terminals we hope that we provide a quality service for our prices.

I am glad that you stay was an enjoyable one and hope that we will be able to continue building on your already positive lasting impressions of Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is the third time that we have stayed here before flying out of Manchester and again it did not let us down. The hotel is lovely, the bar areas are very relaxing, the food in the restaurant is good and the rooms are very comfortable. The park and ride service for the airport is very efficient too. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Reviewer

It is lovely to hear that we have been able to provide you with a consistent stress free and comfortable experience and look forward to being able to do so again in the future.

I do understand that there is a great deal of choice available to you when choosing accommodation in and around the Airport complex and therefore we a truly grateful for your loyalty.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Hi, I (a mam of 2 girls aged 12 and 13 with me) stayed here for 2 nights during the above tour which included Emerdale. Our visit to the hotel was so disappointing, the reception staff were so so rude and obviously didnt like the Irish, one short haired girl was especially rude when, through their own fault, we got "locked" out of our rooms twice!!! (a computer problem!!). So unhelpful. Staff at breakfast equally rude and uninterested, no eggs, no teapots, no bread, had to ask for everything! Really unpleasant stay, except for the Spanish girl in the Lounge who served food and another foreign male who served food in the Lounge who were really nice. Would NOT stay here again, spoilt the whole trip/tour.

Room Tip: rooms were far too hot, opened window but couldn't sleep because of traffic noise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor. We take all comments, both positive and negative, extremely seriously as this is what helps us to identify areas that we are excelling in or indeed need to look into.

Please accept my apologies for your experience with your room key and the way in which this was handled by Reception. I can assure you that as an Irish company we have no issues with our Irish guests, or any guest, in fact, that choose to stay with us. Having spoken with our Assistant Front Office Manager, I am led to believe there was a problem when cutting the keys for your party and for this error we are truly sorry. We have a vast number of guests pass through the hotel and in comparison very few issues with our key cards therefore I do understand you frustration upon finding that your key was not working correctly.

I was concerned also to read your comments about breakfast as we usually get good reviews about this. I have forwarded these on to both our Head Chef and Food and Beverage Manager who will investigate the shift in question and see where, if anywhere, improvements can be made. As I am sure you are aware, all of our food is cooked from fresh before being put out for our guests to help themselves to. If a large group all come down together for breakfast there may be a slight delay in getting the hot items replenished and thus I am sorry that experienced this wait.

I am confident that if you did consider using the hotel again we would be able to change the impression you have been left with, as your experience is certainly not indicative of the standards that we aim to provide. If you would like any assistance making a booking in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will be only too happy to help.