Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
US$159
US$119
US$107
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$111
US$96
  • Free Internet
5,766 results
All reviewsmanchester airportstayed herean early flightshuttle servicecourtesy buscourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingan overnight staypre flight stayfamily roomone night staycheck in was quickchecking ingood nights sleepbooked this hotel
Reviewed 30 July 2014

For the second time we drove down to Manchester Airport from Glasgow.We had a early morning flight so again we stayed at Bewleys.We had a overnight stay with 8days parking.the rates for this were very good and the hotel is on the airport sight .Previously we travelled by train and it was equally handy.The hotel is large friendly and the staff very friendly.We arrived at 9 30pm and food was still being served in the bar.The rooms are modern well equiped and the beds comfy.Thier pick up and airport drop off is like clockwork.This is a good place to start your holiday

Room Tip: Make sure your room has air con
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestRelationBewleys, Guest Relations Manager at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Reviewer

Many thanks for taking the time to write about your most recent experience at Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport. It is great to hear that for a 2nd time we have been able to provide you with a clean, comfortable and efficient stay over before your early morning flight.

I do understand that there is a great deal of choice available to you when choosing accommodation in and around the Airport complex and therefore, we a truly grateful for your loyalty.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back again in the future when we can continue to build on the already good impressions that you have. In the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly via gr.manchesterairport@bewleyshotels.com

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here for one night before an early morning flight.
Check in/Parking was made extremely easy by the friendly, helpful staff.
The people on the front desk lifted my spirits after an eventful drive to the hotel.
Parking procedures easy, left the car with the hotel for twelve nights.
Room good size, nicely decorated, comfortable beds.
Early morning start, smiling efficient staff on the front desk, got the hotel bus to the terminal (literally a two minute journey) on our return we didn't bother with the free bus, the hotel is so close we walked. If I fly from Manchester again I will definitely stay at Bewleys

Dear Reviewer

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent experience for Trip Advisor. Your lovely comments mean a lot to us and help your fellow travellers understand the product and service that we strive to offer.

I am so glad that we were able to take the stress out of an early morning flight and certainly look forward to welcoming you back so we can do so again in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel for the night before our flight to Florida. Everything ran smoothly we were collected from the airport (train station) after only about a 10 minute wait.
The bedroom was clean and adequate for our 1 night stay. The bar area was very comfortable and the food in the restaurant was excellent (even though we did have to wait a while ..it was definitely worth the wait)
We didnt have breakfast at the hotel as we had an early morning flight and decided to eat at the airport.
I would definitely stay again if I was flying from Manchester.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank LBAnortheast

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport. I am so glad that we were able to provide you with a clean comfortable and efficient stop over before your flight to Florida, I trust that you had an amazing time?!

I do understand that there is a great deal of choice available to you when choosing accommodation in and around the Airport complex and therefore, we a truly grateful for your booking. We try to offer a good quality product and service at a reasonable cost and hope that we do this to the best of our ability.

It is so great to hear that you would choose the hotel again in the future and look forward to the opportunity of being able to welcome you back when we can continue to build on the already good impressions.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great fast check in. Rooms not very nice decor but clean and pleasant. Not as sound proof as it claims to be as trains can be heard in the morning. Ideal for airport with great transfer. Not too pleasant a walk though so don't try it. Comfy bed and great shower so perfect if that's all you are looking for out of this hotel.

Room Tip: Would be very quiet if on opposite side of train station.

Dear Reviewer

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience at Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport.

It was great to hear that you had a clean, comfortable and friendly stay with us. As I am sure you can imagine, with 365 bedrooms based on the Airport complex we have rooms with a variety of outlooks. The Airport operates 24 hours per day and can generate a degree of noise and disruption and I am sorry that this disturbed you on this occasion. We do have a number of rooms that go up to the 8th floor, if you require Airport accommodation again at Manchester I would be happy to allocate one of these for you and this may be a bit quieter for you. Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can help.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at most of the hotels at the airport and find this one to be the most reasonable
Excellent shuttle service
Good food in the bar served quickly
Rooms decent sized but clean and quiet
Large bar area for having a drink and watching TV/ people going on holiday
Would I recommend .... Yes

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Reviewer

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

I do hope that you will continue to consider using Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport in the future and look forward to the opportunity of being able to welcome you back.