Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
5,678 results
All reviewsmanchester airportstayed herean early flightshuttle servicecourtesy buscourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingan overnight staypre flight stayfamily roomone night staycheck in was quickchecking ingood nights sleepbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Proximity of hotel for airport with free shuttle bus was excellent..
The food and service in the Brasserie was excellent; as was breakfast.
The room however was too hot and there was an occasional 'drain smell'. Didn't complain as we only stayed one night and the smell disappeared when the window was opened.

Room Tip: We only stayed as a stop over for airport and didn't complain about room as we'd been travelling all day. Smell disappeared when window was opened. Ask for a room with air-con if possible as the room was too hot and only seemed to have a heater.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
GuestRelationBewleys, Guest Relations Manager at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Reviewer

Many thanks for your kind and honest review referring to your recent stay at Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport.

I do understand that there is a great deal of choice available to you when choosing accommodation in and around the Airport complex and therefore, we a truly grateful for your booking.

I do hope you would consider staying with us again and look forward to the opportunity of being able to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Hotel was very nice for an airport hotel. Had two good dinners at the retsaurant and enjoyed a few drinks on th eoutdoor terrace. Accommodation was good for a 3 star. When we got home we realised my mam had left her GHD behind, I rang them and reported it lost. They were very helpful and rang me back then next day saying they had found the straightner. Housekeeping were great and they even posted it back to us. May other hotel staff would just report it lost and not bother following up but I have to say they housekeeping/accommodation staff were great and went th e
extra mile. (I never leave tripadvisor reviews but was so impressed that I am now writing my first ever!!) Also Wifi was great!

Dear Reviewer

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent experience at Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport, and what a great first review!

I am so glad that we were able to assist with finding your Mam’s GHD’s and that all was handled in a quick, friendly and efficient manner. I have forwarded these comments on to our Head Housekeeper for her to share with her team. Good comments are a great tool to keep morale at a high and show team members that even the smallest gesture can make a massive impression.

I do hope we will be able to welcome you back again in the future when we can continue to build on the already lasting impressions that you have.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Bewleys at Manchester airport is an excellent hotel. I have stayed on 2 separate occasions, both times for training courses held at the hotel. The shuttle bus service from the bus and rail terminal is prompt and is a very quick journey across the road, which is virtually impossible to cross as a pedestrian. The staff are polite and welcoming, and the rooms are very clean, tidy and comfotable with little outdoor noise. The bar lounge serves a good selection and the quality and quantity is spot on. The breakfast bar, which is paid for as an added extra is also excellent. The selection of foods is widely varied with tables and crockery, cutlery etc being very clean. Definitely recommended and will certainly consider staying with the family if an early morning flight from Manchester is planned.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Reviewer

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience at Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport. Your kind words mean a lot and I am so glad that we were able to provide you with a convenient, friendly and comfortable stay over whilst you were attending a training course.

We certainly look forward to the opportunity of being able to welcome you back again in the future; in the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly on gr.manchesterairport@bewleyshotels.com

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

we have stayed at Bewley's a couple of times prior to our holidays, very well organised operation at this hotel from checking in to airport shuttle .you leaving your car in a numbered bay at rear of hotel the parking people can then move to a secure compound I noticed 4.2 miles was driven on the motor so they are not going far . Shuttle drivers very pleasent and buses running constantly everything runs great at Bewley's airport hotel .thanks

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Reviewer

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us at Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport.

I am so glad, that once again, we seem to have been able to provide you with an efficient stay and quality long stay parking. I am so glad that everything ran like clockwork, we are very proud of our inclusive parking packages and complimentary shuttle bus service and it is always lovely when our guests commend this service.

I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back again in the future when we can continue to build on the already good impressions that have been made.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed here overnight as we had an early flight. We arrived by train and were impressed to find a dedicated free telephone through to Bewleys (to be fair, it seemed many of the airport hotels had this service). Shuttle bus arrived within a few minutes. Check in was quick and efficient, room was very good, one of the largest I have stayed in in any hotel, with a sofa and large coffee table as well as tv, twin beds, tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast was plentyful, checkout again quick with shuttle bus on time. Nice meal in restaruant, but expensive at around £18 each for two courses. Only one complaint, the water pressure completely gave out on the morning we left, making it impossible to flush the toilet or run a tap more then a trickle, but we were on the point of leaving, so I reported it at reception, where they seemed to already know about the problem. Don't know if it was resolved quickly, but this would have been very annoying if it had happened when we were using the bathroom.

2  Thank go_cat1

Dear Reviewer

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent experience at Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport. It was lovely to hear that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable and efficient stay over and that you were able to use all of the facilities on offer.

I can’t tell from your review, what dates you actually stayed but please rest assured we rarely have issues with our water pressure. Having said that, in the last couple of months we have experienced the coincidence of a burst water main in the area that cut off all water completely but was rectified within approximately six hours and then a power cut that, in turn, knocked all of the pumps out on site and drained the tanks. These were circumstances beyond our control but I hope that we were able to rectify them as soon as physically possible. I am sorry if it was one of these that inconvenienced you.

I do hope you have not been deterred from using the hotel again in the future and look forward to the possibility of being able to welcome you back.