All reviews roll top bath sister hotel veranda suite eclectic villa overlooking the garden leafy suburb quiet road eclectic hotels free standing bath breakfast room is monsoon shower lovely boutique boutique hotel small hotel beautiful hotel fresh milk wedding venue
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I recently had the pleasure of holding my 40th birthday celebrations at Eleven Didsbury Park which really was the ideal venue for a civilised party with family and friends. The manager could not do enough for us when my wife and I were making the arrangements. We decided on a BBQ to feed the guests in the attractive and spacious surroundings of the victorian walled garden which was absolutely first class and the staff were very professional and couldn't do enough for us ! A few of our friends stayed at EDP on the night of the party and I've heard nothing but positive comments on the standard and cleanliness of the rooms not to mention the delicious breakfast !!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Caroline D, Operations Manager at Eleven Didsbury Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience from your 40th Birthday Party.
I'm glad it was the perfect day for you.
We hope you welcome you back for the next special birthday!
Kind regards

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I have been staying at Eleven Didsbury Park twice a week on business for about 8 or 9 years and there is a reason for this - its like a home from home and with impeccable service. The team are incredibly welcoming and friendly, always pulling out all the stops, from knowing the rooms I like, to the easy check out service, to making something different to the menu if I request it! If I forget to book a room and they are full they will always put me on a waiting list for a cancellation and call me if a room becomes available.

The rooms are beautifully decorated, with some quirky options like the bath being in the room. The garden is lovely to sit and have a chilled glass of wine and a bite to eat. The breakfast choice is also extensive.

I work close to the city centre but choose to stay here as in the time it takes to park my car and then carry my case to a hotel in Manchester, I can be in tranquil Didsbury in a stunning hotel. All round a great hotel to stay - I can't recommend it enough.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely, particularly the two at the top of the main stairs and the one with a bath outside!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to spare your experience with others.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stays at Eleven Didsbury Park and we look forward to your return visit.
Kind regards

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We regularly stay in the sister hotel Great John Street when in town but as it was full we decided to give the sister hotel in Didsbury a try. It was a little further out from town than they'd led me to believe on the phone so taxi fares really added to the cost. It was a beautiful building and so promising as we drove in. But here's why we won't stay again. Our room was just at the top of the stairs over the front lounge so we heard everything going on downstairs and am sure they could hear us. Above us was THE creakiest landing ever. Until 2am and from 6am it literally felt like a herd of elephants over our bed. It was actually like they were going to fall through the floor! We'd come for a decent nights sleep away from 3 kids, and we got a worse nights sleep than we'd had in months. Couple that with the fact there was NO ventilation in the stuffy rooms apart from a noisy overbed fan and we felt like we'd been hit over the head in the morning! We loved the building and the garden bar but we won't be returning.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I'm sorry to hear that your stay didn't live up to your expectations. Due to the age of the beautiful building it does retain those old building characters.
It's good to hear you enjoyed the garden.
If you do decide to visit ourselves again, please let us know so we can make sure you have a room away from the main staircase.
Warmest Regards

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I stayed here a couple of years ago with a work colleague and we both loved it. The room was clean, the bar area was relaxing and the breakfast selection was great. I would stay here again if I were to be in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank susan1warwickshire
Reviewed 10 August 2013

When a place is run by someone who genuinely likes their work, it shows. Takes an interest in people, along with providing a comfortable, clean and quiet place to stay. Next time I hope to stay for longer.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family