Eleven Didsbury Park
Didsbury House(Manchester)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsroll top bathsister hoteleclectic villaleafy suburbeclectic hotelsquiet roadbreakfast room isfree standing bathmonsoon showersmall hotelboutique hotellovely boutiquebeautiful hotelfresh milkbreakfast was delicioushome from homegreat shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Excellent position in the centre of Didsbury. Staff were very courteous & professional. Room 17 was delightful in fact awesome. Good selection of breakfast, we had the full Irish which was good apart from the bacon which was overcooked. In conclusion I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends & wished I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Andrew B, Manager at Eleven Didsbury Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Many thanks for your recent review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope we can welcome you back again in the near future and please try the breakfast again.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Lovely hotel in quiet and very pleasant location with good access to central Manchester via Metrolink. Room 12 is not overly big but it was comfortable. Breakfast was good but did not fancy the evening meal and consequently ate out.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Andrew B, Manager at Eleven Didsbury Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Many Thanks for your recent review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I do hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Quiet but convenient (for Didsbury) location, professional and friendly customer service, room specification and presentation excellent. Bed superbly comfortable. Didn't have cooked breakfast but "continental" was good but not exceptional.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Many thanks for your recent review of Eleven Didsbury Park. We do value all feedback and appreciate your comments. I hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stayed with my wife for one night in the "veranda suite", great room, great shower and bath in the actual bedroom - very comfortable accommodation. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was cooked to order and of a high quality. I think it's the attention to detail and features that make this a great destination. Short walk into didsbury for restaurants etc as well. Would definitely recommend for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Andrew B, Manager at Eleven Didsbury Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to review us here at Eleven Didsbury Park. We are so happy you enjoyed your nights stay in the Veranda Suite and hope to welcome you back again in the near future, maybe your next birthday.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I've been in Manchester/UK quite a bit on business and staying here is a pleasure which is unusual when you're away as often as I am. Lovely rooms, great food and attentive yet unfussy service. All of the staff are genuinely friendly and are always accommodating to let me mix and match on the menu or to let me check in earlier than the standard time. Makes a big difference after a killer flight. I'd definitely recommend!

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to review us here at Eleven Didsbury Park. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and you found our staff very attentive. We do hope we can welcome you back in the near future.