US$104
US$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$166
US$154
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$83
Book now, pay at stay
US$144
Doubletree
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$136
The Midland(Manchester)
US$175
US$99
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$86
US$84
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

1,863 results
All reviewslovely hotelportland streetcity centrestreet noisenespresso machineq parkbusy roadcooked breakfastafternoon teacomfy bedgreat central locationsaturday nightexecutive roomlovely roomwould stay againbreakfast was excellentreception staff
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I have just returned from my stay at the Macdonald townhouse hotel, I booked a last minute Saturday night stay for a short weekend in Manchester and it was lovely ! I booked an executive room as it was a special occasion and I was not disappointed. We checked in a little early and was pleased to be informed my room was ready early and I could check in immediately. The staff were very professional and very friendly, the porter showed us to our room and showed me around explaining how things work and was open to any questions I had. After unpacking we went shopping in Manchester I would recommend Rosso Restaurant which is close to the hotel, the early menu was very good value for money and the food and wine wonderful, all in a very well decorated establishment, simply fab. When we returned to the hotel they had turned down the bed for us and set out robes and slippers and water for our return ( a nice touch I thought) after a great night in Manchester we slept very well the bed was king size and very comfortable. We had breakfast in the morning which was lovely, a good choice of cooked and continental breakfast available with a very good standard of service. Overall the hotel was in a fantastic location for restaurants, shops and local attractions. A very professionally ran hotel with great staff. I am looking forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Absolutely perfect stay here. It was my second visit to this hotel (this first while it was Best Western Princess on Portland). The hotel has had a fantastic renovation and looks very modern and contemporary.

My girlfriend booked this hotel as a surprise in conjunction with gig tickets at Manchester Academy. The hotel is very well placed in walking distance of Oxford Station, Picadilly and Arndale. There is also a bus station literally right outside that has two buses that go straight to the Academy and back. If you're looking for somewhere nice to stay with convenience to a gig, get booked in.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, having a chat whenever you saw them. The girl who booked us in was very helpful and knew the city well, recommending restaurants, bars and the bus routes aforementioned.

The room was very clean and tidy, with the comfiest bed I've ever slept in. When we went out to the gig, we got back to find the staff had moved the complimentary dressing gown and slippers onto the bed, and opened the duvet ready to climb straight in - what a nice touch!
A few people have mentioned the noise issue, which I think is stupid. You're in the middle of a city, with everywhere pretty much being a main road! The noise was not an issue at all for myself and my girlfriend and we slept very well. I got up for a drink in the night and did hear some shouting from the streets, but it wouldn't have woken me.

Book this place. It's nice. Really nice.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

Booked a late/cheap deal and got a good discount at this hotel. We got a lovely welcome and put in a room on the top floor. We sampled the cocktails which were lovely but pricey, but no more so than you'd expect in any other hotel. The room and the bathroom had clearly been upgraded recently but the bath sealant was covering mold. The shower lost pressure easily and the hot water took quite some time to come through. The bed was large but quite soft and the room a decent size. The hotel is on a main road and so it was busy and noisy ALL night and there was alot of shouting early in the morning. The room could have had double glazing which would really help.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

Just left the townhouse after a fantastic weekend away with my partner and our daughters. Interconnecting rooms means privacy for all as well as having the feeling of togetherness. The staff are brilliant and I have to say a big thank you to the manager, who could not do enough for us upon arrival.

We paid an additional £10 for the interconnecting room, which was well worth it. Breakfast on Sunday morning was good, purchase breakfast at the desk and save some money

We will definitely be back

Room Tip: Pay for breakfast at reception and save money
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Great looking hotel downstairs, the public areas and the bar have been re furbished, however dont let that first impression lull you into thinking the rooms are as good. I pre booked and requested a quite room, Ok I might have been given the quietest room they had on the top floor at the back of the hotel........but I was woken all night long with Bus noise, people talking laughing, and general night life noise.
The room was old the bathroom tired and dirty, the lighting was very poor, the TV remote did not work and the general feel was tired.
At just over £100.00 per night plus breakfast it is not good value for money.
I recomend anyone reading this review to look for another hotel in Manchester prior to booking, there are much much better hotels in Manchester for this room rate.

Room Tip: The only way to choose a good room is to select another hotel as I was told I had aon of the best rooms
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business