I stayed here one Saturday night, only £55 for dinner, bed & breakfast. Dinner was a "carvery", actually just a help-yourself buffet. Basic but not too bad. The single room was on the 6th floor - the lifts only go to the 5th and this was up a staircase. Small attic room, tiny window but clean and the shower was fine. Overall, you get what you pay for. Cheap but just about ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel