The day we arrived their computer system was down. They were having to do all checkins manually. Felt sorry for the reception staff.
Some guests which was to include us ,were returning to the desk saying there was people already in the room. We went to our room and there was somebodies luggage in the room.
Reception gave us another room which was one of their best rooms, so no complaints about that. I am sure this was a one off incident.
The breakfast was as good as last time. *****
But the hotel is looking a bit ruff around the edges, its needs a make over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel