£154 for an 'executive suite'
Grotty wallpaper peeling, musty damp smell, box room with small double bed. Tv unit covered in dust, no air con, very hot, window would not open, could not see out of window as it was that dirty, picture screwed to wall crooked, bathroom grotty, paint peeling, light not working, grout dirty and missing, damp patch in corner, looked more like a bath room in a council house, did not want to shower in it, unfriendly and unhelpful staff, took 2hours and had to ask 5 times for a fan for the room. Bed very lumpy and uncomfortable, noise level from outside very high, no iron and ironing board available in room could not get out quick enoigh in the morning.DO NOT STAY HERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK and Priceline so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel