Not only did the wireless internet service advertised by this hotel not work, the telephone in the room was not operating. When I asked to be moved, I was told that none of the rooms had these services working. The staff was harried and generally unhelpful. When another guest asked to telephone the hotel in the same chain where he had stayed the night before and where he had left his wedding ring, he was told to go outside and use a pay phone. The breakfast was mediocre. I was so glad that I had only booked one night in this hotel and was very glad to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotel.de, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel