Stayed here for one night. First impressions,hotel entrance welcoming , staff helpful bar one,who didn't seem like he wanted to be there.rooms are average size,digital box with tv, glasses dirty,hole in bathroom door.hallway dull.previous occupants hairs in bed. Overall this wasn't a bad stay,but this hotel is in need of some attention.Most Britannia hotels have had huge investments,over the years and this one could do with one. Located near a motorway but that shouldn't be off putting for short stay. There are two car parks. One to side and rear.besides the hair on the matress and hole in door.stay was average.cannot complain for price we paid(£20.00). Breakfast was £5.00 per person. Scrambled egg.beans.hash brown.toast.cereal.fried toast.juice.bacon.yoghurt.mixed fruit cocktail.served between 7-10am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel