Stayed in this hotel 4 or 5 times with work when we have booked as a group and I never gets any better. If you are unlucky you get a dungeon-like room with little or no natural light, covered in stains and usually exposed to all the outside noise. If you are lucky you get a room the same as the above but with a window that you can't see out of.
Breakfast is usually everything deep fried.
Beautiful building which is fine as long as you stay in the lobby and bathe in the original Victorian-era design.
Recommended car park is now miles away across town. Parking at ncp chorlton street is much better but quite expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel