i think the hotel is in an excellent spot, a few mins walk from the arndale centre, cafes, pubs and restaurants,
i travelled with a coach party from scotland and we ate in jennys restaurant,
gemma and her staff were the most organised people i have ever seen work a dining room,
no clattering dishes , soft voices and NOTHING was too much bother for the staff, the food was plentiful, of a high quality, lots of variety and piping hot,
the constant music was a bit loud but was turned down/off when asked really not needed at all.
the rooms were clean , warm and well maintained,
the ONLY thing which needs looking at are the lifts, they are soooo slow and a bit tempremental, not ideal for the elderly people on my trip
overall a great stay i would use it again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel