We Booked one night in this Hotel 21st June 2013 We were extremely disappointed with the room it was small dirty wallpaper coming off the walls. The wall paper was dirty. Bed uncomfortable. TV quality so poor we gave up trying to watch it. I asked for a lower level room as I don't do lifts. Got a room on the 3rd floor with about 70 stairs to climb. We were woken up 4 times in the night people arguing banging so unsociable for others who were staying in the hotel. Would not recommend this Hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel