what a great time we had in the britannia hotel last weekend [28-30 june]. a grand looking building situated in the heart of manchester ,close to a number of really good bars and restaurants, for shoppers its very good for the arndale center and surrounding shops. the hotel itself is huge ,the saff are there for you 24/7 a great help. the rooms are spacious ,clean and bright but slightly warm so air con would be an idea. breakfast was help yourself which is the best way to be as you eat what or how much you desire as we are all different, there was a good hot buffet as well as a more continental style buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel