Stayed here one night for a recent conference. Staff are polite and helpful and the entrance to the hotel is pretty impressive with an amazing staircase. But the place is tired - reviews must depend a bit on the room you get. My double room had a door that looked as if someone had tried to jemmy it open. The carpet had several large stains and didn't feel very clean. Bathroom was good and toiletries etc are supplied - which isn't the case in many hotels of this price range. Bed linen good, towels not generous size, bed comfortable, television blurry. Tea and coffee making and because I was working, real bonus of free wifi. I would put in in the 'OK' for one night bracket. Didn't have breakfast so can't comment on food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel