Its a case of well what do you expect from a cheap hotel, we opted for the excutive twin room and all i will say is, if thats best room available then what were standard rooms like.....
In its day when it opened i imagine it was impressive but that was 30 years ago, i dont think the hotel has had a refurb or updated the decor since. Furniture is generally old, the beds are the same and creeky when you move in them. The bedding looks tired and windows are single glazed with broken locks in our case. Being on a busy road without double glazing was hard to get a decent sleep ( luckily i had some ear plugs on me )
Didnt book breakfast here so cant comment on that, we simply wanted a roof over our heads for our stay in Manchester and thats what we got and didnt expect anything else for the price paid and thats what i think you should have in mind if stay here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel