Don't understand some of the bad reviews on here at all. Me and my boyfriend came here for our anniversary and I absolutely adored the interior of the hotel.
We were seen to quickly and the room was basic and dated but it was clean and had a homely feel to it with an en suite.
The bar area downstairs was really nice and not too expensive and I enjoyed the breakfast in the morning.
My only complaint is that the music from the clubs very close to the hotel was very loud and on until the early hours of the morning.
Other than that, I loved my stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel