Just returned today from one nights stay here, stopped on 5th floor, with a sort of window, its a good job my husbands 6ft 4" to open, or wouldn't of had any fresh air. Toilet didn't flush, shower wasn't a shower just a trickle in mid air if you like and the breakfast has to the worst breakfast buffet we have ever been presented with. No tea coffee left at 9.30 when serves till 10.30, and the small selection of food, i wouldn't of given an animal it was that poor. Fire alarm was triggered at 3am meaning guests exiting their rooms only not find a member of staff on a few occasions within the space of half hour to find out if we had to evacuate or stay put! Clearly false alarm. Wouldn't stop here again, but if people wished to stop close by to the centre, and pay extra for a window room.....excluding breakfast then its the place for a cheap night to put your head down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Easy Market Spa, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel