Level of the hotel is the worst I've ever had.
The room on the sixth floor with no elevator and the room had a smell of petrol or any other fuel, sleeping was impossible. Skylight that did not get caught.
The next day, I got a new room which was a disco on the top,
to bed at. 05.00 am when music stop. then the traffic noise began at seven at morning so the weekend ruined.
The staff with the exception of the baggage room caring boys were not suitable for the customer service.
BR. disappointed customer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel