Had an idea what to expect as I have stayed at the Britannia Aldephi, so wasn't expecting modern rooms or all the mod cons. The hotel its self is amazing, the central staircase and some of its old features really sets the hotel apart from others.
I was extremely disappointed with the service I received and the condition my room was in. I paid an additional £10 to check in early and when I arrived I was informed my room wasn't ready and that I hadn't requested an early check in. As soon as I repeated that I had paid an extra £10 the receptionist changed her mind and mysteriously my room was ready! Why I paid that extra I don't know why because my room wasn't ready, later on that day I went to make a drink and found that the tea pot had not been emptied or cleaned from the previous customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel