Where to start!
We stayed on the 1st floor for 1 night. Its such a grand and lovely building, stayed here once before its also in a great area of Manchester.
1. The light buzzed in the bathroom every time you put it on
2. The TV keeps making strange buzzing sounds every 3/4 mins
3. Always a buzzing sound also from outside.
4. Carpets are heavily stained (attached pictures)
5. The mattress were awful
6. Food was 2/5
7. No Chairs to sit on in the rooms to do makeup e.t.c.
1. The Grand staircase is so eye catching
2. The seating area is comfy
3. Good Location
4. Great Wi-Fi from room
Certainly not a 3* Hotel and ive been in plenty of hotels to understand that the rooms need a good clear out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel