The hotel is in a good location, the lobby looks great and you think you are getting much more then you are. I was very impressed when walking in, but once I got to the room, it was a huge let down. It was just grotty. The bed was rock hard and the pillows extremely thin, It did have a window but that didn't close properly and there was loads of stains on the carpet.Tiny little old box telly, that didn't work properly nor did the remote but hey, I was only there for one night so I was not going to complain but at 5am there was a beer delivery which was extremely loud and could not get back to sleep,The only reason I am giving it stars is due to the lovely lobby and enterence, but please do stay!! I'd recommend you stay somewhere nicer, I felt like I was squatting!! Hope someone else takes over this wonderful building and makes it a proper hotel that people will enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel