On arrival the Hotel foyer looks very impressive but the rooms were fairly basic but were kept clean,there was a problem that we didn't have a television on the first day of arrival.
Evening meal both nights were disgusting and inedible. Breakfasts were not to bad. Manchester itself very busy and very noisy so don't expect to get a good sleep.
On the plus side the hotel was very central to the shopping area, and there was also a China Town.
A visit to the Trafford Centre is a must ,It is a huge area crammed with all well known brands,and designer shops too. Also a vast area for eating.
Enjoyed this trip,Coronatiion Street trip was brilliant, and not far away from the hotel.Would recommend a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel