The hotel itself is in prime location in Manchester, it looks good on the face of it and reception seems quite swanky. Thats were it ends! The room I stayed in was a joke, luckily I was only staying for a works night out otherwise I would have demnaded a move. The bed was concave, and I often woke up being rolled to the middle, the wallpaper was peeling off and dusty plaster on the floor, floor to ceiling curtains had no window behind them??? Was expecting a view of the cirty but instead more 30 yr old wall paper. Uncomfortable, smelly, dirty and expensive and thats just the room, the breakfast was pretty poor, poor choice, tiny glasses for a drink so you spend more time up and down filling up. Get a tent and go to the park, you will have a better experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel