Booked here because it looked amazing on the photos - never judge a hotel by the photos!
Got an offer on an EXECUTIVE double for mine and my partners anniversary... GREAT! Day before he proposed to me so it was our anniversary and engagement night away! FAB!
Got there - checked in - room was shabby. Not even worth £30. Ceiling had lots of disgusting watermarks all over it. Carpet was coming away by the bathroom. ONE medium sized towel and two hand towels between the two of us. A large damp patch and damaged carpet by the window. The windows were so badly covered with bird poo that we could barely see out of them. The wallpaper was torn and scuffed across most of the room... The list goes on!
When he complained the next morning the manager offered 10% back to us. Not good enough. Would have got a cleaner room in Ibis Budget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel