Stayed here for one night during the week and i have to say there were several issues that made this review 1* instead of 3*. The hotel is very dated with old, worn & torn furniture, the chest of drawers were already broken upon my arrival and carpet had weird pink stains. The TV had 3 working channels (2 of them were teleshopping) as well as message 'Welcome to Premier Inn' once switched on, I wonder where they've got their TVs from. Now overall that wouldn't be too bad for the price I was paying but what left me disappointed was the fact that there was hair in the bathroom sink upon my arrival as well as suspicious red stain on the bedsheets. I'm sorry but I cannot tolerate a hotel who fails to provide clean linen. The only thing great about the hotel was the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel